PDA

View Full Version : Short telemere fear is back

Leah88
24-06-17, 04:34
Just wanted to see if there's anyone sharing this fear as I have posted before and nobody seems to find telemerase disease that frightening whereas I find it to be the core of my health anxiety. Due to my current lack of sleep situation it has reoccurred and I can't seem to shake it. Just wondering if I am alone in this fear. It encompasses most cancers so I think that is why I fear it so much.

Fishmanpa
24-06-17, 05:57
First I recall this ever mentioned since I've been on the sight to my recollection. No clue :shrug: Don't even know what it is. Sounds pretty rare.

Positive thoughts

Leah88
24-06-17, 06:18
It's where your DNA strands unravel at a quicker pace than normal and it shortens your lifespan. I defeated this obsession last year but I can't think clearly at the moment as I have a new baby and I think being sleep deprived has confused my brain again. Thanks for replying, I might disappear off the forum for a while as I'm probably annoying people with my repetitive posts.

Fishmanpa
24-06-17, 06:34
It's where your DNA strands unravel at a quicker pace than normal and it shortens your lifespan.

I did a search and this was mentioned by you last year. I even replied concerning the obscurity and rarity. Maybe it's time to re-visit the techniques that helped you overcome this last year.

Positive thoughts

Leah88
24-06-17, 07:42
You are right and I will.

Fishmanpa
24-06-17, 14:22
First I recall this ever mentioned since I've been on the sight to my recollection.

I did a search and this was mentioned by you last year. I even replied concerning the obscurity and rarity.

Dang... My memory is shite anymore ~lol~

I'm probably annoying people with my repetitive posts.

No Leah, not at all. Your threads don't go on for pages and pages and you actually reply and acknowledge advice which is light years ahead of many sufferers IMO.

You also recognize, despite your anxiety telling you otherwise, that your fear is irrational. This is just a blip. You beat the dragon into submission before and I'm quite sure you'll do it again :)

Positive thoughts

Leah88
24-06-17, 15:02
Thanks man 😌 I hope so

Turnaround00
25-06-17, 00:00
Well just stressing about it is a cause of shortening your telomere so stop stressing, exercise, eat well and you will be cool.

ak222
25-06-17, 01:53
Mindfulness and relaxation!