PDA

View Full Version : Tingling feeling in hands?

braginskaya
24-06-17, 11:32
I woke up this morning with a tingling feeling in my hands that's been coming and going all morning. I know it's likely nothing but I can't stop wondering if it's carpal tunnel syndrome or if I have a blood clot or some sort of heart problem that's affecting my circulation...

ak222
25-06-17, 01:55
I get that all the time...especially if I sleep on my arms weird or if my muscles are too tight. Part of anxiety.

MyNameIsTerry
25-06-17, 05:14
Same here. I've had this symptom for 10 years but it was only an issue when I was really bad with anxiety, the rest of the time it's just a background symptom.

I get it in arms, legs and even the chest & stomach at bad times.

I've always found it goes if I get up & move about.

You can get the same from pressing on nerves but I've found that is less likely to go when moving around. So, see how it goes. If it's carpal tunnel you will probably experience some discomfort with it too.

Blood clots & heart problems are going to be much less common and present with their own symptoms. You would need to consult your GP though.

Magic
25-06-17, 17:11
I have this right now as I am sitting here. :shrug:

ak222
26-06-17, 00:29
I find that if I go to a massage therapist once every few weeks it helps a lot. When I'm busy I don't notice it - but if I focus and get anxiety - WHAM - it pops up.