PDA

View Full Version : Hello, anyone found no change after high dose of SSRI?

moondog99
24-06-17, 14:48
Hello there,

I am on here having suffered depression constantly over the last few years and for quite a large part of my life before. I don't get panic attacks as such but there is some associated anxiety.

The main reason I am here is because I cannot find many examples of people who have taken an SSRI in high dose over a fairly long period and not found any real improvement. I have been taking Sertraline - the dose was raised to 200mg and have also been taking mirtazipine as well. I suppose I am trying to understand whether or not the tablets have worked at all and whether I have treatment resistant depression.

Is there anyone out there who has been through a similar experience with Sertraline / Zoloft or another SSRI?

venusbluejeans
24-06-17, 14:56
Hiya moondog99 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: