PDA

View Full Version : Pancreatic cancer

pb
25-06-17, 02:53
I am 53. I have been having stomach pains after eating and now feel very sick. This has been going on for about two weeks. I recently resigned from my job and feel very stressed, still working my notice. I'm scared I have pancreatic cancer, the feeling sick is quite bad.

Aleman200
25-06-17, 18:53
Stress can mess with your stomach something fierce. I should know, i spent a whole year being treated for acid caused by immense amounts of stress. Try your best to relax and distract yourself. If you're still worried pop in and see your GP, though i think they'll tell you the same.

paranoid-viking
25-06-17, 19:37
I am 53. I have been having stomach pains after eating and now feel very sick. This has been going on for about two weeks. I recently resigned from my job and feel very stressed, still working my notice. I'm scared I have pancreatic cancer, the feeling sick is quite bad.

I am pretty sure that if we could make a list of what us with health anxiety fear the most; pancreatic cancer would be on the top ten list. ALS is another one that is high on the list. Stomach problems can be caused by a lot of things and pancreatic cancer is one of the less likely reason for stomach problems. There are many more harmless conditions that it is way more likely to be. Sometimes ; in fact very often;it might just be IBS. Or nothing. Have you talked to your doctor about your stomach problem? And: have you tried to change your diet?