PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for not judging

montypythonfan
10-05-07, 23:36
Hello everyone :)

I'm Jess, 18, and I've had severe panic attacks for about 4 years. At one point they were so bad I couldnt leave the house.
After coming to uni - a step that I was so so not ready for and yet has helped me grow so much - my panics have got slightly better. This is mostly due to all my friends' support which I dont think I could ever do without.

I honest to God appreciate this website - I use the chatroom a lot, especially in the middle of a panic attack when I cant get hold of anyone.

I would love any replies: you're more then welcome. I'm just so happy to have found someplace I can write down what I feel and be understood!

Jess
xxx

manmoor
10-05-07, 23:41
Hi Jess,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

montypythonfan
10-05-07, 23:43
Thankyou Mandy!
It feels good to be aknowledged :)

Jess
xxx

Lozzie
11-05-07, 01:12
Hi Jess :)

Welcome to the site, you will find alot of friendly, helpful members here that will offer advice and comfort :)

Hope your ok

Laura xxxx:flowers:

Pink Princess
11-05-07, 10:23
hey welcome to the site, hope you settle in quickly and make lots of good friends here who will offer you some great support and friendship, take kare xxxxxxxxx

trac67
11-05-07, 16:06
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

sarah1984
11-05-07, 16:47
Hi Jess, from a fellow student. Glad to hear uni's been such a positive step for you and that you've made such great friends there and here on NMP.
Take Care, Sarah.
PS: I love Monty Python and Wallace and Gromit too :)

honeybee3939
11-05-07, 17:58
Hi Jess

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Ellen70
11-05-07, 18:17
Hello Jess and welcome to NMP.

I have an 18 year old nephew in his first year of college and I worry about him a lot as he is very sensitive. I am really glad that you have friends to support you and I do hope you continue to improve.

Please send me a pm at anytime as I started having panic attacks in my teens and remember well the sense of isolation I felt.

Take care

Eibhlin :hugs:

nomorepanic
11-05-07, 19:21
Hi Jess

Lovely to see you here and glad the chat room is helping you when you need it most.

You will get loads of support as you have found out on here and meet some fab people.

Southern_Belle
14-05-07, 19:11
Hi,

Welcome to the site. You will find alot of information, support and make many friends here. So glad you like the chatroom as it is supportive and can be fun too.

Hugs,

Laura :)