PDA

View Full Version : Breathlessness and Backache

Gordon64
25-06-17, 21:28
Hi Guess I am just looking for a bit of reassurance. I suffer from anxiety and depression but function reasonably well most of the time. I am a 52 year old male I don't smoke or drink and play 5 a sides twice a week also walk regularly. That's the plus side. On the negative I do get stressed at times and my diet-as a divorced dad on his own-could be better. Last time I was at GP-a while back-my blood pressure was fine but my cholesterol high.
Anyway for the past 4 days I have had breathlessness (something I do get on occasion in the past) but also a feeling of having to catch my breath accompanied by a slightly sore, uncomfortable pain in my upper back. I have mild IBS but it has never bothered me too much.
Obviously I am going to make an appt with my GP but of course am now panicking thinking heart problems or whatever though realistically I know there could be all sorts of reasons. I just wondered if anybody has ever had similar symptoms perhaps through anxiety although I appreciate no-one can diagnose really-I generally don't worry too much about my health but this has got me worried. Thanks to anybody reading this.