PDA

View Full Version : My mind or something is happening?

Hypomean
26-06-17, 05:42
For a while now whenever I have heart palps that are very bad, that make me scared. I get stomach cramps right after. Along with nausea.

I just experienced a swarm of heart palps. I don't know what's causing them then it was followed by the stomach cramps. :( now would this be anxiety? Or do heart conditions cause a domino effect in that it does cause a few symptoms?

I'm finally feeling better from the food poisoning, although I do get this taste in my mouth of vomit. And my throats burns. So maybe this caused an acid reflux flare up and I'm dealing with this? Or what would cause the stomach upset after heart palps?

flappergirl
26-06-17, 06:30
What are the palpitations like? I panicked when I got them at first. It feels like a butterfly is trapped in your chest and is flapping to get out. Lol. I think to me it sounds like anpanix attack you are having. I get a racing heart, cold and clammy or hot and sweaty. Feel lol I am going down fast in a lift and stomach churning. Try breathing slowly and finding something you enjoy doing.

Hypomean
26-06-17, 07:08
What are the palpitations like? I panicked when I got them at first. It feels like a butterfly is trapped in your chest and is flapping to get out. Lol. I think to me it sounds like anpanix attack you are having. I get a racing heart, cold and clammy or hot and sweaty. Feel lol I am going down fast in a lift and stomach churning. Try breathing slowly and finding something you enjoy doing.

My heart beats hard then it skips a beat, or it speeds up and then skips a beat. And at times it just feels like I have my phone by my heart and it vibrates. Most of the time I ignore it but when I get a lot in minutes or hard ones I do get scared and I get butterflies in my stomach feeling. I am busy all the time and it keeps me distracted but when I sit back and relax it's when I get the worse of them. :(

flappergirl
26-06-17, 07:44
I get palps when I am tired or have overdone it on the coffee or sugar. Cut back on coffee and sweet things and try to give yourself me time and rest.