PDA

View Full Version : Small ball/lump on chest

Emily101115
26-06-17, 11:51
Hi all wondering if anybody can relate to this or if anybody has any advice for me.

Yesterday I noticed in my collet bone this very small ball and it's painless,when I move my neck back I can this ball moves too so is off my collar bone.

I asked my sister to feel it yesterday and she said it's probably a spot coming don't pick at it! However my mind is starting to tell me different.

I lost my mum 10 years ago to breast cancer and I lost my Dad very suddenly and unexpectedly a month ago,we are still waiting on post norton results coming back.

As some of you can imagine my health anxiety has went from being non existent to sky high.

I am 24 with 3 children.

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 ----------

Tried to call my doctors but they are now not accepting anymore calls today,I need to call early in the morning,I'm starting to really freak out now.

I have read now that swollen lymph nodes near the collarbone area is a cause for concern:(

axolotl
26-06-17, 12:31
None of us can say over the Internet what this is, it's probably worth checking out if it's bothering you, but if your friend says it just looks like a spot I'm leaning towards this probably turning out to be nothing. It's also worth remembering even if it's a lymph node they do swell for totally benign reasons - that's their job and what they're there for, as they fight infections.

Emily101115
26-06-17, 15:40
Thank you for replying to me,in not convinced it's a spot it feels more under the skin,also in certain lights I can see it.

Emily101115
27-06-17, 13:40
Took me all morning to get the courage to call my doctors,when I finally did my surgery is only accepting emergency call back appointments today.I keep going so breathless and dizzy thinking I am dying,I am being very irrational I know but I'm worried to death!

I've not been in this place for a long time

Emily101115
28-06-17, 08:55
Just waiting on a call back from my doctors now off one of the doctors.

Emily101115
28-06-17, 13:16
Just to update this thread I went and seen a doctor this morning and she said it's not a swollen lymph node it's either the start of a spot or a very small cyst as it's in the skin.She said she is not concerned however should it change at all I should go back.

She checked my blood pressure-normal
Temperature-normal
Lymph nodes-normal

I just can't shake of this other feeling I am getting.I keep going dizzy,breathless and I feel tired! I'm telling myself I am ok as the dr has said but keep feeling that something is not right

axolotl
28-06-17, 14:05
I keep going dizzy,breathless and I feel tired

You don't need to go looking for anything other than anxiety to explain that little triptych of symptoms, especially after stressing yourself out with a health scare. Glad you got the all clear - suspected you would. :yesyes: