PDA

View Full Version : Are these my final days?

AnxiousTeen97
26-06-17, 13:38
Yes, I have had an incredible amount of symptoms in the past and have had so many medical tests which include CT of head (2 months ago) ECHOdiagram (1,5 months ago) EKG's so many the last being about 3 weeks ago, many blood tests and urine tests, the last being 2 weeks ago, neurology visits, ENT visits, hearing tests, X-rays of neck and spine about 2.5 months ago, all clear just with mild scoliosis, which according to them isn't severe, it's barely noticable, I know. But, the last 3 days the symptom that I am having is killing me, it's weird to explain, incredibly weird. I am dizzy 24/7, it's a weird form of dizziness, that gets triggered with movements, even an eye movement, feels like a shockwave hitting my body where it gets me dizzy, almost feels like a vertigo, I get weird pressure on the back of my head and ears I guess, how should I explain the movement pressure, hand or leg (left) feel like glue have been put on for a second or two. Been to the doctors yesterday and today, they just check my BP and keep teeling me it's anxiety, I am very famous around the hospital area, now they all know that I worry about everything and I am not even sure if they take me seriously anymore, I have no money to do private tests once more, sadly I am not referred to do anything anymore, perhaps I wanna kill my self and escape from all of this mess, I am only 19 it sucks, feels like a shock dizziness with eyes moving and weakness all around, my sleep is good! all i wanna do is sleep because that's where I feel good. Could it be a circulation problem? I fear that blood isn't moving well thus this happens, could it be a disease? Although my appetite is good, I have no nausea or vomiting or fever whatsoever, or could it be a neurological disorder, like could pinched nerves do this? I have had bad posture for several years but I highly doubt that it could be related. WHAT ON EARTH CAN cause this, the last 3 days have been horror to me, I have to go to work an hour later and there I feel trapped, as if I can fall, my walking does not look out of balance, neither do I have the look of an ill person, but I swear this symptom looks different and I am convinced that it's killing meeeee

Turnaround00
26-06-17, 21:00
Hey
Sorry to hear you're having such a crap time.
If you can, just breath for a minute and try and get your head together (as hard as that may sound).
You have had such a wide range of tests, all ones I have had in the past and I too was famous but I am pretty sure they take all these tests seriously so don't worry about what they're thinking.
I would be very pleased with all your results and I would now try to start thinking about the anxiety. Have you been offered any therapy? Medication?
It all sounds very much like anxiety to me but it can b e hard to accept I know. I get dizzy and strange disorientated eye thing when my anxiety is high. Feels like I am going to have a seizure at times but I have to tell myself I am not, it is all anxiety.

I would recommend you see your gp about treating the anxiety and getting your life back (which you will). Tomorrow is a new day and ending your life is something that you don't need to be thinking about. You will get out of this mess, you must just stay strong and discuss this with your gp and family/friends.

Fishmanpa
26-06-17, 21:31
With respect, I know you're struggling but you've told your story (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=198326) before.

Many have chimed in and given support and encouragement as well as some great advice. Perhaps it's time you started acting on your own behalf :shrug:

Do this for yourself! Get a referral for some professional help. You're too young to be held captive in the dragon's cage!

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
27-06-17, 00:00
You thought you were dying at the beginning of May but you're still here, so I'd take a long shot and say these aren't your final days. In you part of Macedonia do you have access to a mental health therapist?

AnxiousTeen97
29-06-17, 18:21
For the last week I've been dealing with a very weird symptom, movements make me dizzy, mostly left sided, feels like when you are ill with fever, that kind of dizziness, sure it is not as severe as that, feels like a weird pressure hits my upper body and my eyes feel like moving, hita like a shockwave like 3 times within a second or two, my pulse is high, my chest is painful, mouth area gets tingly, not tingly but like it is glued, same with my arms and legs, had 2 ekgs one being 2 days ago and the last one being yesterday, followed by an echo diagram, echo showed that everything was pretty normal, had another echo 1,5months ago which also showed 0 abnormalities, everything was between the normals. My blood pressure is good 110/75-80. Had CT of head like 3 months ago which also showed nothing, had many blood works done, talking about Complete blood counts, the last one was like 2 weeks ago, which also showed no abnormalities. I am only 19.. On top of that today my work collegue died aged 34, he died of heart attack...... I am going crazy right now, I am dying sooooonn... Am I?? Would the echos show if I was under danger of having an heart attack?, what does cause these very weird symptoms damn... Im just done.. I need help .

Elen
29-06-17, 18:29
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Bigboyuk
29-06-17, 18:46
Hey mate You have had very detailed tests on numerous occasions everything has come back normal which is great news :) And what Catherine. S advice said I would follow up and get your HA treated you are really young and have many years ahead of you so chin up and try and be positive :) Cheers

AnxiousTeen97
29-06-17, 19:04
Thank you mate, but my high heart rate and discomfort makes me feel like I may have an heart attack soon, do the ECHOs rule out heart attacks?

Bigboyuk
29-06-17, 19:12
Thank you mate, but my high heart rate and discomfort makes me feel like I may have an heart attack soon, do the ECHOs rule out heart attacks? Hey you are welcome mate:) If it's the same as a ECG then yes it does As said previously it's nothing physically wrong with you one bit. You need help with your HA I do hope this helps to reassure you?!! Cheers

meant2live
29-06-17, 19:34
I have dizziness that is most likely caused by anxiety. It's really annoying and is really noticeable when I'm moving my eyes in different directions.

AnxiousTeen97
30-06-17, 02:11
Echo is a bigger test than ECG I guess, so the answer is, if I was in danger it could have been detected?

Fishmanpa
30-06-17, 02:22
Are these my final days?

Since you're still here posting three days later, I think you're going to make it ;)

Positive thoughts

Bigboyuk
30-06-17, 15:19
I know they are going to make it :) If the dr thought was there was some thing they would keep the OP in so I am with you Fishmanpa there is nothing to worry about :) so to the OP get on with your life ;) Cheers