PDA

View Full Version : who can relate?

Happyguy11
26-06-17, 14:28
Hey guys, so basically let me tell you about my feelings and experiences and i would like to see what you guys think or if anyone has been through the same thing...

so i got told i had anxiety, always feeling spaced out, always feeling like i want to be inside or alone, losing my senses trying to regain them, all i feel to do is just sit in my room and watch movies or the complete opposite of just wanting to occupy myself and not wanting to go stay at home... its always if i don't have something to worry about my mind will tell me i should be worried!

so i went through a bit of ache/irritation down in my testicular area, me with the anxiety i have, i had assumed the worst and took myself to a&e, i explained the situation and that i had refrained from activity that it was just a case of "blue balls" or in other words i haven't ejaculated in a while, but then he mentioned the word lump and i instantly thought, no wait i never checked, so i went home and found nothing, then kept and kept looking and found a lump and I'm like oh no oh no oh no so i booked an appointment with the doctors, i had an examination and the doctor said it was okay there was nothing there, but booked me in for an ultrasound just incase, upon waiting i did more self examination and discovered a lump and i am really really worried so i booked in another appointment today, i talked to any friends who are doctors, medicinal students etc... they said its normal and its not exactly meaning that i will die, its genuinely a scary thought please, is there anyone who can help me?

but when i sort of stop thinking about it all these "symptoms" go, its like every time i read a symptom its there...

saf138
26-06-17, 15:36
Hi there I too found a lump down there whilst having a shower which sent my anxiety levels into another dimension and I too was referred to have a ultrasound done and it turned out to be a harmless 3 mm cyst which I checked again not to long ago which was over a year when I first found it and its still there in the same spot and the exact same size apparently they are very common.
Ill try to explain to the best of my knowledge what doctors generally look out for now if it is a small smooth round lump which floats about not attached to the actual ball itself it is most certainly a harmless cyst but on the other hand it could be looked further into if the lump is actual protruding out of the ball itself which has a very hard rough texture almost like a stone feel and the testicle itself becomes very hard and swollen.
Try not to prod and poke away which will cause the whole area to become sensitive causing more sensations only to send your anxiety into overdrive.
All the best.