PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to think

Aleman200
26-06-17, 20:33
Today i visited a walk in clinic to have them look at the ache and hot sensation in my left arm, he had a feel around and did some tests and checked my heartbeat by listening to it and all that but he said he couldn't really diagnose me with anything. But since then i've been back home for most of the day and i've just had a constant ache on my chest. I have no idea if this is anxiety playing up because it's been like this all day or if i need to go to a&e to get checked out. :( Though i'm somewhat sure this is anxiety playing up. I always have that fear of "What if it's masking this symptom". Perhaps i need to see a therapist again..

Goblin88
27-06-17, 02:07
The ache in your chest is most likely due to tenseness in your muscles, due to stress and and worry. I'm sure you already know this, but it's a very common symptom. I feel it a lot myself and it's still gives me a jolt in anxiety.

How long have to been feeling this, and have you had any further testing?

Aleman200
27-06-17, 12:54
Been feeling it since yesterday, and no further testing no. he listened to my heartbeat and said he couldn't detect anything. I'm almost certain it's tied to my anxiety by now, but still worrying.