PDA

View Full Version : Ingrown Hair

helenhoo
26-06-17, 22:00
I had a red circle rash like an insect bite, discovered it had an ingrown hair in which I removed last week and since out eczema cream on and goes down but still there. It's itchy today and the redness goes away when i press on it.

bottleblond
26-06-17, 22:19
And?...

Josh1234
27-06-17, 04:32
I sneezed a couple of times today.

helenhoo
27-06-17, 07:08
Its been threeish weeks

swajj
27-06-17, 10:29
How come sometimes you can spell really well and other times you can't spell at all? I've been on other forums where that happens. But it was the result of boardies sharing ids. Sure that's not the case here. Maybe it's your meds?

Carrie8484
27-06-17, 16:25
How come sometimes you can spell really well and other times you can't spell at all? I've been on other forums where that happens. But it was the result of boardies sharing ids. Sure that's not the case here. Maybe it's your meds?

She also uses a lot of American words which is pretty strange for someone from Birmingham, UK.

Elen
27-06-17, 16:49
Just a reminder from the admin team.

If we feel that someone is replying to a post just to have a dig or make a sarcastic comment we will start removing those comments and banning that member from the thread.

Accusing the poster always ends up in a fight with tempers flaring on both sides so best we stop before it starts.

Jackrabbit
27-06-17, 23:05
Just a reminder from the admin team.

If we feel that someone is replying to a post just to have a dig or make a sarcastic comment we will start removing those comments and banning that member from the thread.

Accusing the poster always ends up in a fight with tempers flaring on both sides so best we stop before it starts.

I don't think anyone is trying to make fun of this poster or hurt their feelings, but sometimes you can just tell when someone is purposely posting for attention. It's kind of obvious.

swajj
28-06-17, 10:10
How arbitrary the moderation is here Elen. This thread has a half a dozen posts and some of us get warned that we will be locked out of the thread if we make sarcastic remarks. Never mind that this OP has several recent threads full of sarcastic comments from members. I'm certainly not complaining about the sarcasm because no one deserves it more than this OP. But where are your warnings to other members on those threads Elen. Moreover, where are you warnings to Helen? She is in the habit of swearing often and yet it goes unnoticed. I understand the need for moderation but it needs to be fair and letting this OP swear and provoke members is in no way fair. Like I said arbitrary.

Elen
28-06-17, 11:23
Admin have stated repeatedly that the poster is free to post.

There are a number of posts where members have been reminded that posting simply to have a go at people will be subject to moderation.
Elen

swajj
28-06-17, 11:50
I've been around forums long enough to know that it is unwise to question moderators. I've also known members of some of those forums who have been banned for doing so. Nonetheless I'll say what I need to say and you can do what you need to do. It would be reasonable to assume that if there was any thread that needed moderating it would be the Op's melanoma thread. It gets posted on and bumped up regularly. I see nothing wrong with that thread. However, from a moderator's perspective I might find the level of sarcasm directed at the op in that thread noteworthy. Then again I believe in freedom of speech and I hate over moderation on forums so it is this thread to that thread (or indeed any of this OP's threads

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Let me try that again. I believe in freedom of speech so it is unlikely that I would have taken much notice of the sarcasm or the Op's swearing. Comparing this thread to the ops melanoma thread, or any of her recent threads, I am baffled as to how this thread stood out as the one that needed your intervention. Also, I wasn't aware that it was ok to swear on this forum. Or is it just ok for some people?

helenhoo
28-06-17, 15:36
What have I missed?

ServerError
28-06-17, 22:52
What have I missed?

Going to try and phrase this in a way that doesn't get my post deleted.

Everything you missed is viewable above your post.

axolotl
29-06-17, 11:08
OP - Why not buy a book like this? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1845298241/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've started reading it and it's useful. It's only about £2 from Amazon if you get a second hand copy. And you'll see all the very basic, anxiety-busting 101 advice you've had and flagrantly ignored from us isn't just us making rubbish up.

MyNameIsTerry
29-06-17, 13:20
OP - Why not buy a book like this? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1845298241/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've started reading it and it's useful. It's only about £2 from Amazon if you get a second hand copy. And you'll see all the very basic, anxiety-busting 101 advice you've had and flagrantly ignored from us isn't just us making rubbish up.

If you go to the NHS they can issue you with a book prescription to lend one free from your local library. It's a short list though.

Nice one spending so little. Beware the overpriced ex anxiety sufferer ones for a high price, some just regurgitate Weekes with their own back story.

axolotl
29-06-17, 14:02
If you go to the NHS they can issue you with a book prescription to lend one free from your local library. It's a short list though.

Nice one spending so little. Beware the overpriced ex anxiety sufferer ones for a high price, some just regurgitate Weekes with their own back story.

Yes, there's a few of those. This was one was recommended in the very useful Northumberland NHS leaflet I've shared with Helen on here before (without thanks or acknowledgement, of course).

helenhoo
29-06-17, 21:57
thanks aotoxl I will have a look, I downloaded audible because I saw a mindfullness book. I'm looking at my skin less. I picked scab off back spot and its not there now, just pink mark. Leg ingrown hair still is circle and pink and its been three weeks! Is this possible? I plucked thw hair out last week and its still there. If i press on it the redness goes away so curious as to whether I need to see a doc?

ScaredLizard
29-06-17, 22:14
thanks aotoxl I will have a look, I downloaded audible because I saw a mindfullness book. I'm looking at my skin less. I picked scab off back spot and its not there now, just pink mark. Leg ingrown hair still is circle and pink and its been three weeks! Is this possible? I plucked thw hair out last week and its still there. If i press on it the redness goes away so curious as to whether I need to see a doc?

Depending on where it is on your leg definitely normal! I had a spot on my leg that took two months to finally heal. As long as it's not painful, hot, or growing it's ok! It's just a scar and will fade :hugs:

helenhoo
29-06-17, 22:17
Its like a dry patch that heals if i use eczema cream but is still there red and dry. It did have an ingrown hair in but plucked it out. Isn't itchy or hot and it does fade when rub over it which is positive right?

ScaredLizard
29-06-17, 22:24
Its like a dry patch that heals if i use eczema cream but is still there red and dry. It did have an ingrown hair in but plucked it out. Isn't itchy or hot and it does fade when rub over it which is positive right?

Yup! Sounds normal. Just a stupid spot lol I have many many spots like that. You just have to shrug and move on. I am older and still get acne. I have many many red spots that have been on my skin for years and years now. Sometimes when stuff heals? The coloring is always going to be different. I've got one on my face that has been there 20 years now haha

axolotl
29-06-17, 22:59

"I'm doing better, anyway back to some detailed and pointless descriptions of some daft spot".

How are you not bored typing out this stuff? How do you put it into words and still think it worth pressing "Submit Reply" when finished? How do you not see this as no different from every other fear you've had over 24+ months, from skid marks to cat worms to smelling smoke on smokers? What else can anyone possibly say now? Why am I even replying?

bottleblond
29-06-17, 23:51

Right!. So what is your fear?. Nothing will happen. It was an ingrown hair that your dealt with. Surely that is the end of the matter?.

Gary A
30-06-17, 00:01
"I'm doing better, anyway back to some detailed and pointless descriptions of some daft spot".

How are you not bored typing out this stuff? How do you put it into words and still think it worth pressing "Submit Reply" when finished? How do you not see this as no different from every other fear you've had over 24+ months, from skid marks to cat worms to smelling smoke on smokers? What else can anyone possibly say now? Why am I even replying?

It's basically her telling us all what she thinks we want to hear so she can get back to talking about her physical "symptoms".

It's not a new thing, it's been going on for over two years now.

I don't believe any of this guff for one moment.

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 23:54 ----------

I would also add that she now has admin indirectly encouraging this ridiculous behaviour, so calling her on it is even more pointless than it ever was.

---------- Post added 30-06-17 at 00:01 ---------- Previous post was 29-06-17 at 23:56 ----------

Right!. So what is your fear?. Nothing will happen. It was an ingrown hair that your dealt with. Surely that is the end of the matter?.

Nope, these matters never end. It'll go up to well over 100 replies in this thread, then the OP will simply open a new thread about something equally stupid and on we will go.

This forum is like her personal playground.

bottleblond
30-06-17, 00:04
How right you are!. (unfortunately).

Lola-Lee
30-06-17, 03:49
Maybe,just maybe if there are no replies the poor young woman would stop,but then again....

swajj
30-06-17, 13:45
Maybe,just maybe if there are no replies the poor young woman would stop,but then again....

So you reply on this thread just to tell everyone else not to reply? :emot-rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

I'm curious to know why the HA forum is scrutinised so thoroughly by a moderator and yet other parts of the nomorepanic site are apparently areas where "anything goes". Who knew.

MyNameIsTerry
30-06-17, 15:54
So you reply on this thread just to tell everyone else not to reply? :emot-rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

I'm curious to know why the HA forum is scrutinised so thoroughly by a moderator and yet other parts of the nomorepanic site are apparently areas where "anything goes". Who knew.

At the time Elen posted here she also posted similiar on the GAD & Misc boards. Admin have intervened on the OCD board several times too about issues like this.

I've always found the HA board is where most of these issues arise anyway.

Why not raise another thread about all this rather than bumping this thread?

---------- Post added at 15:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

It reminds me of anxiety, give it importance and it just keeps making you anxious. Learning not to react stops that.

helenhoo
30-06-17, 20:20
red rash/ingrown hair rash is itchy and bit more red today. redness disappears when i press over it.

nomorepanic
30-06-17, 20:28
If posts get reported to us we look at them regardless of which forum they are posted in.

Members repeatedly post in the HA forum so that is why most of the admin intervention is on posts in that forum specifically.

If a member is annoying you with their posts then ignore them - you don't need to keep replying !

helenhoo
30-06-17, 22:34
I've had a good few days in comparrison but i have the urge to check my skin. Instead I'm posting on here.

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

https://ibb.co/gf8q7k when i stretch over it its lighter

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

https://ibb.co/cWZxnk how it is usually, as said it did havwan ingrown hair in and plucked it out

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

looks more irritated the last few days

Gary A
01-07-17, 01:11
That needs evaluated by a doctor. Let us know how you get on.

swajj
01-07-17, 01:52
Yes that definitely needs a doctor's evaluation.

Is there a doctor you can get in to see today? I'm sure it will turn out to be nothing but just in case try to get an appointment asap.

---------- Post added at 10:22 ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 ----------

Thanks for clarifying Nicole. So if I'm understanding correctly the reason there was no moderator intervention on the OP's Melanoma thread is because nobody reported any posts on that thread but there was intervention on this thread because someone reported a post? That's a bit confusing because at the time I asked Elen about arbitrary moderation no posts had been deleted from this thread. Please don't think Im trying to be a smart arse because I'm not. I just want to understand what is and isn't considered sanction worthy. Also I'm not annoyed by the OP's posts. Just mindful of other HA sufferers who might get sucked in by her.

I'm addressing Nic Terry, you don't need to answer. Unless of course you have become part of the Admin team.

MyNameIsTerry
01-07-17, 03:52
Sorry to point out the flaws in your argument, swajj. If you had looked around the forum you would have known. I think that was unfair on Elen. Countdown to 100 responses continues...

---------- Post added at 03:52 ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 ----------

I've had a good few days in comparrison but i have the urge to check my skin. Instead I'm posting on here.

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

https://ibb.co/gf8q7k when i stretch over it its lighter

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

https://ibb.co/cWZxnk how it is usually, as said it did havwan ingrown hair in and plucked it out

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

looks more irritated the last few days

:shrug: Have you looked at those pics? Think you will find you have posted the wrong ones...

swajj
01-07-17, 04:21
"Unless of course you have become part of the Admin team"

Trying to pass yourself off as part of the Admin team Terry?

You didn't point out any flaws in my arguments. I did look around. I looked around the HA board. My issues with moderation are related to this OP's threads on the HA forum. I'm not interested in posts you have reported on other forums here.

---------- Post added at 12:48 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

"Why not raise another thread about all this rather than bumping this thread?"

Your post to me earlier in this thread. You know, before you bumped it again. I see you attended the same school of hypocrisy as Lola-Lee. lol

---------- Post added at 12:51 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

I suspect that this thread will get pulled soon because it will be getting reported incessantly now. Isn't it Terry?

MyNameIsTerry
01-07-17, 04:41
I haven't reported anything in this thread. Perhaps get your facts straight first. Elen also posted warnings in two other threads, the ones I was thinking of, and guess what? I didn't report anything in those either.

And you said "site" in the post I referred to.

The issue you are raising here would be good in another thread where a proper discussion can be had without derailing this thread. Why not do it? It makes sense. :shrug:

I won't waste my time on the rest, it's all the usual nonsense. Pass myself off :roflmao:

swajj
01-07-17, 06:18
What are you rattling on about Terry? The "issue" occurred here on the HA forum. Furthermore, it was in response to a post made by Elen on this thread. So how is it logical to go to some other obscure forum on this site where I never go anyway, to start a thread about an issue that arose on a thread on this forum? And how is it derailing a thread when the discussion is related to something that was raised by the mod on that thread? Maybe it's time for you to have a lay down Terry. You seem terribly confused.

Elen
01-07-17, 07:53
I will not be explaining myself on this thread Swajj. All that achieves is continually bumping the thread with more people joining in the argument.

From the forum rules

"The forum is a support medium for anxiety sufferers and not a platform for challenging the decisions of the administration team. Posts of this nature will be deleted without warning. Any grievances a member may have should be dealt with through pm’s to an administrator.
Whilst the administration team monitors posts, it’s impossible to find all posts that may break the rules. If you find a post that you feel breaches any of the rules please PM an Admin. Do not post in the public form. Administrators will then decide if the post should be removed.
If you find yourself on the receiving end of a post that you feel breaks any of the rules Do Not Reply to it, instead contact an Administrator. Replying to such posts could end up with you being banned as well as the original poster if your replies are deemed to break any of the rules."

helenhoo
01-07-17, 08:02
so it looks bad? I haf shown doc originally last week and he shrugged it off

Elen
01-07-17, 08:04
Helen they are winding you up.

This is your HA running riot.

Time to start following up on some of the excellent advice you have already been given.

Elen

Gary A
01-07-17, 08:19

And there we have it. You usually completely ignore or disregard responses that are aimed at telling you there's nothing wrong, but when anyone even remotely suggests the possibility of a particular symptom being something of concern, you're on it.

You are using this forum and it's members in order to get attention and justify your anxiety. You are essentially dangling strings and attempting to make people dance to your tune.

MyNameIsTerry
01-07-17, 08:21

Open the images up. I think you've posted the wrong pics as it's all multicoloured cloth by the looks of it.

To address the 2nd point, quoting axolotl, why listen to Internet randoms? Now Rowntree Randoms...I'll have some of that! :biggrin:

helenhoo
01-07-17, 08:23
yeah that's my pyjamas and my leg is there too with the rash one with the skin stretched and redness gone and one as it is now.
I'm now worried as its been three weeks. It had ingrown hair in, was improving before I plucked it. One thing after another, the time frame concerns me here and its itchy.

Gary A
01-07-17, 08:27
yeah that's my pyjamas and my leg is there too with the rash one with the skin stretched and redness gone and one as it is now.
I'm now worried as its been three weeks. It had ingrown hair in, was improving before I plucked it. One thing after another, the time frame concerns me here and its itchy.

Go to a doctor then. According to Elen I was "winding you up", (nice accusation by the way, and here was me thinking that was against the rules) but I actually wasn't. You have a skin complaint that hasn't faded in a three week period, it's concerning you, so it warrants evaluation by a doctor.

helenhoo
01-07-17, 08:27
I'm not going to but I'm tempted to google Almenotic Melanoma again or Basal Cell...

Gary A
01-07-17, 08:29
I'm not going to but I'm tempted to google Almenotic Melanoma again or Basal Cell...

So you won't go to see the person who can tell you what it is and instead you'll google it and come back here screeching about how worried you are?

You are literally impossible.

helenhoo
01-07-17, 08:31
because I won't get doctors appointment for two weeks now. Would a pharmacist be in the know?

MyNameIsTerry
01-07-17, 08:33
Ah, needed Javascript on (I keep it off on here). Edited a previous reply because I couldn't see anything so that response could have remained now I have seen the full images.

If the doctor looked at it a week ok then unless it's got worse or stays for weeks, monitor it for now.

And I disagree with the comment about seeing a doctor urgently. The NHS have enough to deal with and emergency appointments are restricted because they should be for those who need them.

helenhoo
01-07-17, 08:39
Caved didn't I and I googled.

MyNameIsTerry
01-07-17, 08:42
Googling or not doesn't change anything other than your anxiety levels. It's no more what you fear it is now than it was before and you're trained to determine whether it is what you fear anyway.

Do you think a fully trained doctor a week ago missed something you haven't this week?

Gary A
01-07-17, 08:42
Caved didn't I and I googled.

Well the main thing is you put up a fight. :huh:

helenhoo
01-07-17, 08:59
No but ive itched it since and it's more red than it was. I may go into pharmacist later.

MyNameIsTerry
01-07-17, 09:08
Which it will be if you disturb it like any skin irritation.

Have you found your worries about the marks on your arm have gone and been replaced by this one? (I assume as they aren't mentioned) And how you are fearing pretty much the same with this?

Best to look towards working on the anxiety as Elen said. It's the way to escape these cycles.

helenhoo
01-07-17, 09:23
I'm not no but im wondering what this could be.

Redness fade when I press over it. I really want to be sleeping in now but I've got myself worked up.

axolotl
01-07-17, 09:44
We've told you a billion times the danger of Googling.

We've told you a billion times the danger of reassurance seeking.

We've told you a billion times the pointlessness of posting pictures on this forum for diagnosis.

We're not making this shit up. It's HA 101 but you're not interesting in anything that will address the anxiety.

For once realise the toxic nature of this cycle you're in and sort yourself out, because it is getting harder with every post to believe you're taking any of this seriously, and want anything from us other than attention.

It's frustrating because some of us are spiralling with alarming anxiety symptoms and battling every thought we have that screams to post here and have people tell us it's all ok. But because some of us actually want to get better and learn how to manage this thing, and we know the harm reassurance seeking brings, we don't. Your constant demands for reassurance and attention, without ever taking on board a single word of advices we try and give you, actually irritate those of us who are trying hard to get through this.

---------- Post added at 09:44 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

Also go back to the post where you were discussing how anxiety affects relationships and where you were actually showing willingness to approach help, and how more pleasant and helpful the conversation was rather than the ones where you wibble on about symptoms.

helenhoo
01-07-17, 09:52
I am still waiting for therapy to start. I've found a hobby to do most evenings, I'd calmed self down but found focused on this rash because it's there and i don't know what it is.

axolotl
01-07-17, 10:00
I am still waiting for therapy to start. I've found a hobby to do most evenings, I'd calmed self down but found focused on this rash because it's there and i don't know what it is.

Why don't you fight the compulsion and not post your daft "symptoms" on here though? You know it's pretty much the first thing a therapist will tell you so it's in your power to get a head start... people's frustrations are you appear to not even try.

swajj
01-07-17, 10:16
Helen they are winding you up.

This is your HA running riot.

Time to start following up on some of the excellent advice you have already been given.

Elen

Well you have that wrong. Gary and I don't share a brain. He has his opinions and I have mine. I wasn't winding Helen up I was responding with what she wants to hear. She wants people here to agree with her that her latest problem is serious. She doesn't want to hear that it's is nothing to be concerned about and she doesn't want to discuss or get advice about her anxiety. It doesn't leave much.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

Why don't you fight the compulsion and not post your daft "symptoms" on here though? You know it's pretty much the first thing a therapist will tell you so it's in your power to get a head start... people's frustrations are you appear to not even try.

She will continue to post them as long as there are people who are willing to discuss them. And there are.

Phuzella
01-07-17, 11:27
Im not a doctor or anything but from the photos it doesn't look like basal cell as I've had that so I know what it looks like. Try completely ignoring it for a few days. Aveeno bath oil is good for irritated skin. And stop picking it !!!!!!

helenhoo
01-07-17, 12:26
saw pharmacist said it didnt look worrying at all (after i asked him twice) said looks dry and maybe infected. Told to try moisturiser eczema cream for a week but if no improvement see doctor. Possible for ingrown hair to beoxme infected??

Gary A
01-07-17, 13:09
saw pharmacist said it didnt look worrying at all (after i asked him twice) said looks dry and maybe infected. Told to try moisturiser eczema cream for a week but if no improvement see doctor. Possible for ingrown hair to beoxme infected??

It's possible for anything to become infected. Just do what the pharmacist advised, and if it doesn't work then see your doctor. At the absolute worst you'll get antibiotic cream to apply to the area.

Now, please, for goodness sake, let it go.

pulisa
01-07-17, 13:41
Well you have that wrong. Gary and I don't share a brain. He has his opinions and I have mine. I wasn't winding Helen up I was responding with what she wants to hear. She wants people here to agree with her that her latest problem is serious. She doesn't want to hear that it's is nothing to be concerned about and she doesn't want to discuss or get advice about her anxiety. It doesn't leave much.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

She will continue to post them as long as there are people who are willing to discuss them. And there are.

Couldn't agree more

Bigboyuk
01-07-17, 14:13
Hmm just caught up and right up to date ahh well think the answer lies in this if every one stopped feeding the cat so to speak it wouldn't keep coming back and agree totally with swaJJ comments. Next week it will be something else from Helen ahh and the cycle will continue. Cheers

Phuzella
01-07-17, 14:55
Aveeno bath oil

helenhoo
01-07-17, 22:22
What if its something bad?

bottleblond
01-07-17, 23:00
It's not!, Get over it and move on.

You have been told by a doctor, a pharmacist, several people on here that's it's nothing to worry about so why are you continuing to worry about something that is evidently harmless?.

Do you have anything positive to focus on Helen?. Children, family?. Anything that could maybe take your mind off your HA?.

Lisa
xx

Bigboyuk
01-07-17, 23:08
bb she has a new hobby which we would interested in hearing about, plus does she go out with her bf to any nice places no we don't
hear about anything nice, some members well lets just say are getting agitated now

bottleblond
01-07-17, 23:21
I hear ya Bboy!.

Bigboyuk
02-07-17, 10:05
What I am saying is instead of any replying (which I admittedly do) and it's feed the cat syndrome is simply don't reply not sounding cruel but eventually the questions will die down as I don't feel 1.Are we getting any where? Dr's haven't so we have no chance, 2.We aren't doing Helen any favours really! Sorry folks just the way I see it :) Cheers

axolotl
02-07-17, 10:53
The people who counter Helen/Reb/Whoever-she-is's posts with comments about how she should be quitting the reassurance seeking, even if they veer towards rudeness at times, are far better "friends" to this woman than those who know the history of her posts and continue to engage with her about her symptoms.

But yes, it's clear that on some level accruing replies is more important to this poster than the contents of any replies.

Bigboyuk
02-07-17, 11:13
The people who counter Helen/Reb/Whoever-she-is's posts with comments about how she should be quitting the reassurance seeking, even if they veer towards rudeness at times, are far better "friends" to this woman than those who know the history of her posts and continue to engage with her about her symptoms.

But yes, it's clear that on some level accruing replies is more important to this poster than the contents of any replies. Hmm I see what you are saying axoltl, but those are still feeding the 'cat' so to speak isn't it? The way I look at Helen posts for eg: I have some pics of xyz does it look like cancer and some will post a straight no some will post go and see your dr some will be directed to a specific member have you looked the pics yet Please. What Iam saying if no replies actually come in may be the OP will not keep posting the same ole stuff? Just my 50p's worth Cheers

axolotl
02-07-17, 11:15
Hmm I see what you are saying axoltl, but those are still feeding the 'cat' so to speak isn't it? The way I look at Helen posts for eg: I have some pics of xyz does it look like cancer and some will post a straight no some will post go and see your dr some will be directed to a specific member have you looked the pics yet Please. What Iam saying if no replies actually come in may be the OP will not keep posting the same ole stuff? Just my 50p's worth Cheers

No you're right, and there's the obvious irony we're still discussing on the thread so... I'll stop...

Bigboyuk
02-07-17, 11:18
No you're right, and there's the obvious irony we're still discussing on the thread so... I'll stop... I will stop too. Cheers