PDA

View Full Version : Breathing problems

Shelly15
27-06-17, 13:19
I've had breathing problems for 10months now! It started from having a throat infection which made my health anxiety start again, then stress from work, and having a massive panic attack where I overheated and ran up the stairs and fainted.

For 10 months I have had these breathing difficulties feels like there is a sponge over my mouth and nose and it's stopped me from living.

I'm fine when I'm sat down in my house but as soon as I get up and have to walk anywhere my lower ribs feel so tense and I start to feel out of breath and I get really hot and sweat so bad and have heart flutters. I even struggle walking up the stairs. Even walking in to a shop which is warm makes me start to hyperventilate.

I've been to the doctors who say it's anxiety but I can't get rid of this feeling I feel so dizzy and faint all the time. Please someone tell me they've experienced this before and it does go away because this is ruining my life!

Goblin88
27-06-17, 14:00
I’ve felt the same way except I don’t feel any better when I’m sitting. I believe it’s from something called Chronic Hyperventilation Syndrome. It’s a lot to explain so a google search will tell you everything about it. It’s not anything dangerous, just faulty breathing habits that cause us to feel all sorts of scary symptoms.