PDA

View Full Version : Weird anxiety

dancerja77
27-06-17, 19:04
So this all started last weekend. Back story, I have a boyfriend, who I love dearly, and have loved dearly for 2 years. He gets me. I was out at a party, and my friend recently got engaged. Her fiance is really nice looking, tall dark handsome. I am attracted to him, but I would never pursue this obviously. But then I started questioning myself, and my own relationship. Comparing my boyfriend to men around me. I don't know why I did this. I started getting anxiety about it. why am i looking at other men? And now I feel like I don't have that butterfly feeling anymore, just all of the sudden. Can this be anxiety? I want to feel like how i've felt for 2 years, and I don't understand why my butterflies went away. Maybe because I feel guilty about finding that guy cute? Idk I just want everything to feel normal again. I feel off, like I'm trying to tell myself that it's fine, and you'll get over it, but I just need reassurance. I feel like I need to tell him, but it's going to come off bad and I don't want to hurt him. I know in my heart I love him, could this just be anxiety getting in my way? it's like my brain is telling me, "you don't love him" and I'm fighting it saying, "yes I do!!!' I'm just so worried over this whole thing. Will i ever feel better?

side note: i was just tested for b12 being low, and symptoms of that have been depression, anxiety and feeling like you're in a fog, which i can really relate too. It's almost like I can't shake these untrue thoughts, and it's causing me to feel things I don't truly feel. Can this happen?

Jackrabbit
01-07-17, 00:56
You might simply be falling out of love with him which happens. But if you care about him I would suggest that you try with him. If you still have these feelings..be open and honest with him and see if you two can create a way to get through it