PDA

View Full Version : Please read :(:( 23 years old worried about lymphoma

Kierang18
28-06-17, 00:38
Hi I have a solid lymph node (think it's a lymph node at the crease between my thigh and groin) in my groin on the right and I mean solid, it's fixed. I'm so scared of cancer, I'm only 23 years old. But this lymph node is worrying me so much, it's also painless which is a terrible sign with it being fixed and hard as well :(:(:( I cut my thigh open a week ago, but I can't see that this lymph node has enlarged because of the cut as it's solid and painless. I've had terrible health anxiety this past year and been to the gp 15+ time. He's just put me on citalopram and propanlol for my anxiety but I genuinely feel this is something serious. Ringing the gp up first thing tomorrow for a same day appointment.

KaylaR88
28-06-17, 01:05
I had a solid, fixed and painless lymph node about 6 weeks ago. It was an occipital node and I'm assuming it was from an allergic reaction i had on my neck. I had it checked out twice and was told to let it be and come back if it gets bigger. It did, I went to a ENT and he said to do the same. It went away. Yours could most definitely be from a cut, but get it checked regardless. It's probably fine so try not to worry. All you can do is take the appropriate measures.

Kierang18
28-06-17, 01:22
Thanks so much for the reply very relieving knowing someone's had a similar issue. I'm hoping it is from the cut which was about 3 inches across the top of my thigh. GP tomorrow anyways like you said taking the appropriate actions.

Tinttu
23-09-17, 21:40
Any update?