PDA

View Full Version : Not hungry-have had weight loss

DrG00GLE
28-06-17, 00:41
For a while now I've been fine, as many doctors had proven my lymph nodes were no cause of concern. I moved on and was fine but it seems as if I have new symptoms. First off, after a few months I have gone down 20 pounds, though I had though generally that it was just because I had been eating a bit less on purpose... I wanted to lose weight, but it just seems an it too easy. Then, today I realize I am not hungry much at all. I ate about 600 calories of food for most of the day and am not hungry for more. What could explain this

nervousnelly52
28-06-17, 00:50
Well, anxiety for one... I actually have this exact same thing. I've lost twelve pounds without trying over 2 months.

But unexplained weight loss definitely warrants examination! I had an endoscopy/colonoscopy which were both normal.

DrG00GLE
28-06-17, 02:09
Yeah I guess more testing will be the only solution... health anxiety I so rough

AussieWorrier
30-06-17, 08:52
Anxiety is the best weight loss tool ��

Doug90
30-06-17, 14:04
When i was at my worst i lost about 12 kg (25~lbs) without even trying over about two months, couldn't eat even if i forced myself to.

It freaks you out when you weigh yourself and see yourself losing weight like that which triggers your adrenaline and makes you lose even more, i know what your going through.

The bad news is once your body recovers somewhat you will balloon back up to your normal weight in no time.