PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

mistylane
28-06-17, 14:19
Hello, I am new to this site. I am 40 years old and I have an anxiety disorder. I take medication daily to manage it, but even so I find that have days or weeks once a great while that are hard to get through. Typically, I recognize that these happen because I have missed a dose of medication and the trickle down is usually a day or two of panic. I have always had a lot of fear but i find as I get older that it is more overwhelming and sometimes doesn't seem to have a real reason, like I just generally feel uneasy without having a thing Im worried about. Anyway, it does help to chat with people who have the same issues and I hope that together we make each other feel better!

venusbluejeans
28-06-17, 14:29
Hiya mistylane and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: