PDA

View Full Version : Rib and Side Pain

paranoidjh
29-06-17, 16:01
Hi me again

Just when I seem to get in control my body says otherwise. I have gone from running 3 times a week to training nearly every day and lifting weights. Now my head is saying that the pain I have at the bottom of my ribs is some sort of pulled muscle and that if I rest it will go. Every time I lean forward it seems like something is catching at the bottom of my rib on the right hand side. My hip muscle sometimes also feels tight and I get a funny feeling down my side. My husband thinks it is all linked to my back muscles. My health anxiety is saying its my liver causing pain. I had to go to the docs for injection for holidays and asked him to check my stomach, he examined me thoroughly and listened to my chest. He said my liver was where it should be and the correct size and it could take 10 weeks to heal any rib strain. My question is has anyone else had anything like this. I am going on holiday in 3 weeks and it is in danger of spoiling my holiday. I am still exercising as it does not hurt when I do zumba or combat. This is what is making me worry - you would have thought exercise would hurt it!!!! I am going for sports massage on Saturday to see if that helps.