PDA

View Full Version : White patches back of throat

Deckard79
01-07-17, 18:32
Hi everyone.

I'm sorry for bothering you all, but I am going through a phase of panic over everything, triggered over the past year or so by deaths in the family.

I am currently really under the weather, and being treated with steroids for viral pinkeye. I've also had a very sore throat, and it hurts to swallow.

Checked the back of my throat in the mirror, and can see these weird white patches to one side. Does anyone know what this is?

Benjammin69
01-07-17, 18:58
Hi I get this all the time it looks like tonsilitus or tonsil stones. More than likely tonsilitus. I've had it continuously for last 4 weeks I have been on anti biotics for weeks and steroids too. Don't stress try and get some antibiotics and lozenges like strefen will help with pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deckard79
01-07-17, 19:16
Hi I get this all the time it looks like tonsilitus or tonsil stones. More than likely tonsilitus. I've had it continuously for last 4 weeks I have been on anti biotics for weeks and steroids too. Don't stress try and get some antibiotics and lozenges like strefen will help with pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for replying. That does make me feel a bit better. I was that close to rushing out to the walk-in for the hundredth time (to the dismay of my wife!).