PDA

View Full Version : Blood Spots On Arms

Temascos
03-07-17, 19:22
Hello all!

I've had a good spell of not been anxious of my health but that has sadly been broken by the latest HA issue.

I can see what appears to be blood spots on my arm, they are almost like a recently bitten area from a mosquito for example but these spots don't seem to be fading. Even if I try to wash them out or put pressure on them to see if they fade, nothing is happening. I had one on my upper arm which I noticed late last week and now another has shown up on my shoulder on the same arm.

Of course, googling brings up stuff like leukaemia, skin cancer, and so on. The worst case scenario stuff I've been taking active steps to avoid my entire life.

I exercise frequently (At least an hour's walk each morning, on top of anything else like starting strength training recently, even did a 5K run a couple of weeks ago), eat well (Managing 10 portions of fruit and vegetables a day as well as ground meat rather than massively fried stuff for over two months), don't drink alcohol or smoke. In retrospect I'm probably too much of a goody two shoes.

Has anyone here suffered from similar symptoms? I plan to see the GP as soon as I can book an appointment, getting the times has been a challenge in itself.

Any advice will be muchly appreciated. Thank you. :)