PDA

View Full Version : Bladder cancer please help

Danie57
04-07-17, 12:26
Hi iv managed to stay off the site quite a few months now but I'm recurringly worried about bladder cancer. I often get lower left abdominal pain with can at times feel sharp other times dull and sometimes none at all. I keep feeling the need to pee often. It happen for a 6 week period then disappeared and now has been back about 3 weeks. I get back pain too but not bad and not persistent. I have had ultrasounds and urine tests all of which are clear. I did test positive a while back for bacterial vaginosis but this isn't supposed to cause the pin. Any help or advice would be appreciated. It's also maybe worth noting I do not have a bowel movement often. Once a week if I'm lucky. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 ----------

I forgot to mention on 3 occasions I have had 1 or 2 tiny back specs in my Irvine. (It's like the spec of mould you get out of a tap is the only way to describe) doesn't look like blood but unsure. Also I'm 27 yeah old female.

Melonpony
04-07-17, 15:16
My mom,had bladder cancer. No symptoms except blood in urine. Number 1 cause of it is smoking. Do you smoke, or have you lived w smokers?

I don't smoke, but I met with my mom's cancer dr, and he told me that I am at risk for bladder cancer bc I lived w smokers (my parents). He said to get urine tests for blood in urine at my annual physical. That's the only real symptom or diagnosing tool. Not cramps.

If your urine test did not have blood in it, you don't have bladder cancer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Danie57
04-07-17, 15:43
Thanks for replying. Iv had 3 urine tests in about 4 months. 2 of which have been sent away for lab check. All came back clear. And no I don't smoke or live with anyone who smokes.

paranoid-viking
10-07-17, 23:01
I sent you a PM.:)

Careful1
13-07-17, 00:22
I just wanted to add, there are many reasons blood might be found in urine.. I have had blood in my urine on more then one occasion and I do not and have never had bladder cancer.