PDA

View Full Version : panicing once again with bowel cancer

unsure_about_this
04-07-17, 19:53
I am get some help in a couple of weeks times, but I am still quite worried about my poop, with the brown streaks I am getting at the bottom of bowl, or on the rim sometimes. I keep thinking it is blood, my mums says it just poop. my poop looks brown and shape hard to describe.

I had the camera up my backside in 2013 when I had the sigmoidoscopy which was very painful and should have been sedated but I decided to have gas. no polyps were found only a small common pouch was possibly seen which is pretty common, which I could have keyhole I wanted it. I was 29 when I had this done, I am 33 nearly 34 in December, so my bowel cancer risk go up as I aged. I am trying not to Google I think everything is cancer.

I keep looking at my poop in the bowl (not getting it out the bowl to have a closer look)

I am worrying all the time

axolotl
04-07-17, 20:08
brown streaks

my poop looks brown

No s**t...

I am 33 nearly 34 in December, so my bowel cancer risk go up as I aged

From virtually non-existent to very very unlikely.

not getting it out the bowl to have a closer look

That's good, at least...

We could pick holes in your post and make snarky comments because this is really very irrational, but you have an unhealthy obsession here and should really speak to a mental health professional. Good luck.

Fishmanpa
04-07-17, 20:14
With respect, you just deleted a post stating you were whining. Why start another on the same subject?

Having read your posts, it's obvious you're suffering greatly. I hope the therapy helps.

Positive thoughts

susie1
04-07-17, 21:32
I feel for you because I have been where you are now for so long.I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about. I had a colonoscopy about 18 months ago and no polyps were found. the consultant said to me that bowel cancer is extremely slow growing and that if there was nothing to see then I wouldn't have to even think about it again for 10years!

You sound completely normal to me. Irrational but normal. that is anot a criticism. it takes one to know one. Please try to calm and take stock. Please don't waste days that should be filled with living worrying about what ifs. It is so pointless.

TattooArtist
05-07-17, 03:08
I don't exactly understand why you are worried about this. It seems like your digestion is normal.