PDA

View Full Version : Sweating during sleep.

scared88
04-07-17, 21:00
Woke up after a nap I took after work. My sheets were wet. Not soaked through but very damp. Should I worry?

axolotl
04-07-17, 21:08
You should never really be worried by a one off occurance. Maybe you were just warm, or coming down with a cold?

I'm looking at your signature and it makes me a bit sad. Firstly you've been worrying about a disease you almost certainly don't have since you were 22. Secondly by making that your signature you've kind of defined yourself by it.

Are you getting any help for your anxiety?

HopelessWorrier2011
04-07-17, 21:53
Just to put your mind at rest I have suffered with drenching night sweats for over 10 year. Have had every blood test going showing nothing x

scared88
04-07-17, 22:11
You should never really be worried by a one off occurance. Maybe you were just warm, or coming down with a cold?

I'm looking at your signature and it makes me a bit sad. Firstly you've been worrying about a disease you almost certainly don't have since you were 22. Secondly by making that your signature you've kind of defined yourself by it.

Are you getting any help for your anxiety?

I have gotten help in the past. Currently on meds.
Since I 've been 19 actually, the signature is a bit old. But it comes and goes but since the nodes are always enlarged the anxiety often flares up when something like this happens