PDA

View Full Version : Sore arms and legs

Dintimid8or
04-07-17, 21:55
I am having soreness in both upper arms and my right calf.
It started out in my left arm and then about a month later, my right arm starting hurting also.
The last few days, my right calf has been sore. I tried a heating pad on my leg and "blue emu" on my arms, but nothing has helped.
I have not done any physical exercise, other than walking, to induce this soreness and pain.
I am battling anxiety issues and have been to several doctors over the past year attempting to diagnose a physical issue.
Any thoughts on my soreness and pain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dintimid8or
07-07-17, 00:25
Anyone have any input?

maianixon
07-07-17, 09:08
Yes I get this a lot, I tend to get a lot of pain behind my knees sometimes so bad it hurts to stand. Also in my arms and wrists sometimes (more often on the right side I guess cause I use my right arm more). I think it's just an anxiety thing i don't have a good explanation for it though. I guess our bodies after constantly functioning on high anxiety stop working properly lol thats how I look at it. I mentioned it to my GP once and he didnt seem to worry or care.
It's also possible that you are tensing muscles in your sleep, I woke up a couple of times during the night with completely tensed legs or I would wake up in the morning with my legs so sore as if I went on a big hike in my sleep lol.

Dintimid8or
07-07-17, 11:53
Yes I get this a lot, I tend to get a lot of pain behind my knees sometimes so bad it hurts to stand. Also in my arms and wrists sometimes (more often on the right side I guess cause I use my right arm more). I think it's just an anxiety thing i don't have a good explanation for it though. I guess our bodies after constantly functioning on high anxiety stop working properly lol thats how I look at it. I mentioned it to my GP once and he didnt seem to worry or care.
It's also possible that you are tensing muscles in your sleep, I woke up a couple of times during the night with completely tensed legs or I would wake up in the morning with my legs so sore as if I went on a big hike in my sleep lol.

I very well could be tensing during sleep, although I am not sleeping very well either. I sleep for a few hours, then lay awake.

Thanks for your response.

Jackrabbit
07-07-17, 22:14
Sounds like muscle tension. I too have sore limbs right now but thats because I did an intensive yoga session yesterday. But I've also gotten them with tension. Try an epsom salt bath