PDA

View Full Version : Do you rememeber Noels House Party Gunge Tank?

Gungetanklad
05-07-17, 22:02
Hi All

I'm new here, well returning. I have for years suffered with anxiety and slowly with a number of troubles withdrawn to the online world. Its become almost an obsession. I have dealt with my anxiety by using a gunge tank and custard pies (like tiswas and noels house party) just to escape from the struggles of everyday life; the paradoxical opposite of what I am every day (serious and the boss) to being childish and fun.

Its hard being back here but I'm alone with this and would love to talk, even more so if you remember those shows and liked slapstick humour. Please do get in touch as I know a problem shared is a problem halved.

Thanks
M

venusbluejeans
05-07-17, 22:08
Hiya Gungetanklad and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

bottleblond
05-07-17, 22:26
Hi All

I'm new here, well returning. I have for years suffered with anxiety and slowly with a number of troubles withdrawn to the online world. Its become almost an obsession. I have dealt with my anxiety by using a gunge tank and custard pies (like tiswas and noels house party) just to escape from the struggles of everyday life; the paradoxical opposite of what I am every day (serious and the boss) to being childish and fun.

Its hard being back here but I'm alone with this and would love to talk, even more so if you remember those shows and liked slapstick humour. Please do get in touch as I know a problem shared is a problem halved.

Thanks
M

Hi

Is it Welcome or Welcome back with a different user name?

Either way...Welcome!. :yesyes:

Lisa

claireypoo
05-07-17, 22:31
Hi All

Thanks

M

Hi - nice to meet you!

I'm intrigued... how on earth did Noel's House Party/ Tiswas help your struggles with every day life?

X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gungetanklad
05-07-17, 22:33
Its just total escapism by allowing ones inner child to come back and play....

claireypoo
05-07-17, 22:38
Its just total escapism by allowing ones inner child to come back and play....

I don't remember either very well but Noel's House Party wasn't a kids programme, was it? If it was I'm thinking of the wrong one maybe? I wouldn't be surprised my memory is rubbish at the moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bee84
06-07-17, 11:18
I have dealt with my anxiety by using a gunge tank and custard pies

How on earth have you managed to do that?! :laugh:

Bigboyuk
06-07-17, 12:10
This is honestly onbe of the best ways iv ever seen anyone deal with anxiety. Well done to you.

Feel free to PM me as im in the same boat as you and would love to chat. Hmm Interesting but did the OP really indulge in using a Gunge tank etc it will be interesting to see what they say on this though have good day ;) Cheers

diamondgeezer65
06-07-17, 21:36
Yeah I remember noels house party fondly as a kid. Interesting coping strategy :welcome:

Gungetanklad
06-07-17, 22:47
thanks geezer its ntmu