PDA

View Full Version : Do you rememeber Noels House Party Gunge Tank?

Gungetanklad
05-07-17, 23:32
Who rememebers it and who would get gunged?

bottleblond
05-07-17, 23:48
Who rememebers it and who would get gunged?

Sorry but I am finding this a wee bit odd. I'm all for distraction etc but going from a previous member to a new one and sending pm's regarding the subject in the Title leaves me a little but dubious. I'm so sorry but this is just odd.

Lisa

MyNameIsTerry
06-07-17, 00:04
Blobby, blobby, blobby!!!

You knew when you became demoted to the rank of Z lister when you turned up at the door of Crinkley Bottom. Now they have Big Brother. :winks:

bottleblond
06-07-17, 00:10
:roflmao:

I actually bet £10 you would be the next one on this Terry!. Thanks, I am quids in and you are so predictable. :yahoo:

Catherine S
06-07-17, 00:12
You had pm's too BB? Well that's not fair, I thought I was exclusive... It's a fiendish fetish :D

bottleblond
06-07-17, 00:17
You also?. :roflmao:

Ah well, Let's just Blobby along.

Pig sick of this now. Where is the exit button?

MyNameIsTerry
06-07-17, 00:20
:shrug:

bottleblond
06-07-17, 00:25
Not even worth an explanation, Is it?

Anyhoo good luck with that!.

Is that the time already?...

Catherine S
06-07-17, 00:25
Terry, we've had pm's asking us to do certain things with pies. Nuff said.

:lac:

bottleblond
06-07-17, 00:29
Maybe just the females Cath!.

We are made to look like absolute idiots because we have a negative response and is it any wonder?!.

MyNameIsTerry
06-07-17, 00:31
Very strange indeed, Cath.

Not sure what the rest is about but hey ho, forum life.

Catherine S
06-07-17, 00:31
Lol...fried spam on toast. Where are the moderators when you need one :D

bottleblond
06-07-17, 00:36
Terry, I am sorry!. I shouldn't have taken that out on you.

Just so pee'd off with stupidity from some people.

Apologies.

Lisa
x

MyNameIsTerry
06-07-17, 00:45
Ok, fair enough no worries. Was wondering what I'd :foot: into then :flowers:

I expected a link at post 11 and removal by Admin in the morning so just playing around with him really.

Don't blame you being annoyed at stupid PM's.

...but I am a bit predictable with spammers though so you're not wrong! :winks: and for a £1 I'll give advance notice for betting purposes :yesyes:

bottleblond
06-07-17, 00:52
:roflmao:

Ok deal!.

Sorry again!.I will freely hold my hands up when I've got it wrong.

Right I will love you all and leave you.

:hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
06-07-17, 04:46
No biggie, don't worry about it! :hugs:

Bigboyuk
06-07-17, 10:41
I thought his posts were odd too Hey but no use moaning about it when there is a report post icon in every post, Yes I know some of you maybe saying oh we don't want to trouble Admin etc it's our duty to report these things as it happens :) Hey All have a great day Cheers

Gungetanklad
06-07-17, 20:04
Ive asked everyone :-(

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

Which is exactly why being honest about my coping mechanism does sod all to help

asus15
06-07-17, 20:13
To be honest if he isn't trolling... I think it is a fairly creative way to cope with things. I can imagine there is a lot of preparation involved meaning lots of distraction and perhaps being gunked reminds him of a happier time when he was younger and not anxious.

Sounds like a pretty fun distraction technique to be fair.

Gungetanklad
06-07-17, 20:29
Thank you asus. Nailed it in one!

bottleblond
06-07-17, 20:40
So Mr Gunge...

Can you please explain exactly what type of anxiety you suffer from and what this gunge tank consists of and in what manner does it help?.

Bigboyuk
06-07-17, 20:47
Thank you asus. Nailed it in one!
Yep and it makes total sense too :)

Gungetanklad
06-07-17, 22:41
Why should I bottle, you've tottaly taken the p--ss....only big guy has understood and chatted about it with me for which I am grateful. Anxiety, PTSD and Depression

Bigboyuk
06-07-17, 22:49
Why should I bottle, you've tottaly taken the p--ss....only big guy has understood and chatted about it with me for which I am grateful. Anxiety, PTSD and Depression Yeah I can relate to depression too mate a lot of us can on here So you aint alone
on this :) Cheers

bottleblond
06-07-17, 23:30
[QUOTE=Gungetanklad;1693428]Why should I bottle, you've tottaly taken the p--ss....only big guy has understood and chatted about it with me for which I am grateful. Anxiety, PTSD and Depression[/QUOT

I did no such thing. I asked you to explain so I could understand where you were coming from.

A lot of us have been here for years and your Thread was perhaps a little unusual. If we don't ask then how can we understand?.

Lisa