PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice before tomorrow. Please reply. I hope everyone is well :)

Ljthompson10
06-07-17, 10:47
Hi all, tomorrow I'm going on a holiday of a lifetime to America. Obviously as you know I have had OCD troubles in the past. It's almost been a year now and it's been hell. However, The last few days, I would say three. Have been much better and there has been an improvement. I have decided to start praying and to come closer to God. I have also decided to distract myself. However tomorrow is my favourite day of the year as each year I go to America in the summer with my family and I absolutely love it. As you know my thoughts have been very difficult to explain they are almost unconscious thoughts that don't mean anything however I struggle to forget them and that's what frustrates me. It's almost as if the problem is the fear of not forgetting them and I'm constantly trying to forget them . However the more I try and forget about them the more they stay there. Is this abnormal as sometimes I fear I'm going crazy.? Anyway if the thoughts come back up when I'm on holiday I'm unsure what to do. There what's the process of being able to forget the thoughts? As for some reason I have developed a fear of forgetting and can't forget these unconscious thoughts. I really need your help and advice. The last few days of been a huge improvement and I feel God has been with me. I can't wait for tomorrow I'm so excited I'm visiting Orlando in New York. However I really need your advice how do I beat these thoughts.

Thank you I have tried to stay off forums for as long as I can as I know it's reassurance seeking however I really would like some advice today as I'm going on a holiday of a lifetime tomorrow. I've never given up and even though it has been hard at times I have kept my head I hi I just feel like I'm the anyone with these problems if anyone can relate please tell me. If you have read this through please give advice thank you very much and I hope everyone is well.