PDA

View Full Version : DWP Health Assessment

andrew68
06-07-17, 20:38
Yesterday I got a letter asking me to attend a Health Assessment face to face next week in Marylebone. I suffer from anxiety and social phobia, and because of this travelling is not possible, as I have no one available to support me.
I rang to let them know the situation and they put the appointment back by a week and requsted my GP to send a fax with Further Medical Evidence, and they will then arrange home visit.
I saw the GP today who charged me £15 to send the fax, but then I found out as they are on leave for 2 weeks after tomorrow it may not be sent in time.
This leaves me in a situation where I can do no more other than hope and wait. I just feel the whole situation is so unfair, not only am I charged a seemingly random fee I can barely afford, but now also have this painfully anxious wait. I just wanted someone to understand and offer a bit of support as I try to do the right thing.

andrew68
21-07-17, 15:22
*bump*
Still waiting to hear if my GPs application for home visit is accepted. Anxiety absolutely crippling me : (