PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Tremors

cycloneuk
12-05-07, 19:43
Does anyone get like tremors/shakes in there stomach when anxious and in certain situations?

I only got this after being housebound for 6 months but its been nearly 18 months now over since ive been functioning near normal and these seem to come and go although they are reduced at the moment, usually get them when stood in ques or when meeting new people, can be embarassing a little because they make mre paranoid and more anxious which in turn increases them and sometimes feels like full body shakes. I know this is an anxiety/confidence issue because after talking to someone for 10 mins and i feel at ease they go.

They make me scared to go to the barbers because for first 5 mins when in the chair i can get them.

looking4answers
12-05-07, 21:45
Yes I have suffered with this at very anxious moments.I absolutely hate it..I have a friend that when he is in a anxious are exciting moment..his whole body shakes..and his arms sway back and forth..

He has done this for many years and suppose really isn't aware that he is even doing it.When we were all growing up we had a mutual friend that acting like a moron would mimic our friend.I don't think he realized it was something to do with confidence..Just keep up the good work and as Dale Carnagie wrote in the 1940's "do something that scares you everyday and just keep doing it and you will cease to be afraid." Good luck to you and God Bless.