PDA

View Full Version : Anal fisher meds suck

braindead
07-07-17, 11:15
my meds gave me constipation , now i got an anal fisher to suffer with has if i dont have enough already. THE DOC put his finger up my bum and screwed it round . i think its worse pain than women having a baby:madness:

Pepperpot
07-07-17, 23:19
stick some sudocrem on your fissure - sudocrem works wonders :)

MyNameIsTerry
08-07-17, 01:35
It's one of those times when you pray your doc has pianists finger's...:whistles:

braindead
08-07-17, 09:49
stick some sudocrem on your fissure - sudocrem works wonders :)
SUDOCREM is for babies bums, so its a very mild ointment and is not a painkiller, also how would you get it from a tub up your bum , RECTOGESIC is a tube with an adapter you screw an the end that you stick 2.5cm into your rectum a job my wife has the honour of doing . RECTOGESIC the doctor pointed out is £40 a tube to the NHS so not often scripted, $90 in CANADA on the internet. And is worth every penny after having a big hairy finger up your swollen rectal canal. PS, SUDOGREM is not an internal ointment :wacko:

---------- Post added at 09:49 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

It's one of those times when you pray your doc has pianists finger's...:whistles:

THE DOCS fingers were like those big German sausages :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

MyNameIsTerry
08-07-17, 10:09
Ouch! Like the ones they hid The Fallen Madonna With The Big Boobies painting inside in Allo Allo! :ohmy:

For the Sudocrem there's always the old commando bum wiping trick but do it in reverse. :winks: (for those that don't know, the trick was to insert a finger & turn then remove and wipe it on a leaf :biggrin:)