PDA

View Full Version : sex headaches

AussieWorrier
07-07-17, 11:50
hi all
3 years ago i developed severe headaches that would come on at time of orgasm and would last a few minutes. One time it lasted longer and my blood pressure rose to 200/100 ..i was so worried i went to the emergency dept and they did a CT scan which was normal. Dr said these types of headaches come and go and are not serious. It made me scared to have sex with my husband as i was constantly worried it would happen again. Anyway, it happened again last week after 3 years no headaches and im scared again but i kind of feel reassured as I know ive had the scans done and there is nothing going on inside my brain but it still makes me nervous and anxious during sex and of course i feel guilty towads my poor husband.
What can i do :(

LDoubleE
07-07-17, 11:55
Just accept that it may just be tension headaches. When you're "going at it" your muscles are all working even in your neck which in turn can cause pain in your head. If you think about it like that it might not seem as worrisome?

Could always take pain medication before sex? You've had the tests and they didn't show anything so chances are high that it may just be tension.. :) if you're still worried wouldn't hurt to go ask the doc for another check right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TattooArtist
07-07-17, 12:22
Agree with above poster. You need to let go of this fear. The headache is just a normal headache, nothing to worry about. The bo can easily be explained by your anxiety and the pain of the headache itself. Relax and take some pain relief if it happens again.