PDA

View Full Version : Just had an episode.

Hypomean
07-07-17, 20:39
I've been avoiding posting trying to stop this habit.

But here I am.

Unsure 😐 of what I should do...

I just experienced a swarm of horrible palpitations. My vision went black. And heart sped up my shoulder is hurting, like if a needle is threading through from my shoulder my neck to my shoulder. I feel nauseous. And I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I tried brushing it off. Thinking it was gas or acid reflux related. But the sensations kept coming in waves. I focused on my breathing and I was hyperventilating so I slowed down my breathing and things subsided. The thing is how will I know for sure it is really heart related?

I am now left feeling weak and sleepy.

I tried talking to my husband about it and he just left me there. So I don't really have someone to talk to about this. I feel stupid for being like this.

LDoubleE
07-07-17, 20:42
Not being funny.. You should seriously think about going to a doctor maybe even getting a paramedic out... If it was just palpitations fair enough but feeling sick. Blacking out. Feeling as if you're going to faint and pain... too many things going on not to get seen to at least.. :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

jayware33
07-07-17, 21:17
I've been avoiding posting trying to stop this habit.

But here I am.

Unsure 😐 of what I should do...

I just experienced a swarm of horrible palpitations. My vision went black. And heart sped up my shoulder is hurting, like if a needle is threading through from my shoulder my neck to my shoulder. I feel nauseous. And I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I tried brushing it off. Thinking it was gas or acid reflux related. But the sensations kept coming in waves. I focused on my breathing and I was hyperventilating so I slowed down my breathing and things subsided. The thing is how will I know for sure it is really heart related?

I am now left feeling weak and sleepy.

I tried talking to my husband about it and he just left me there. So I don't really have someone to talk to about this. I feel stupid for being like this.

Please try not to worry too much however; you need to call an ambulance. Please call one right away. Get check over and don't feel silly about it, ever.

Jackrabbit
07-07-17, 21:23
Try to keep your stress low but I agree with the poster above. You should definitely try to see a doctor soon.

Hypomean
08-07-17, 18:14
I ended up just deep breathing through the episode. Things passed I felt fine the rest of the day. I went on to work on my yard and the temperature was in the 100s and I was still ok.

Thank you guys right I don't have a way to pay for the doctors visit or ER unless it's a real reason :/

LDoubleE
08-07-17, 18:34
I ended up just deep breathing through the episode. Things passed I felt fine the rest of the day. I went on to work on my yard and the temperature was in the 100s and I was still ok.

Thank you guys right I don't have a way to pay for the doctors visit or ER unless it's a real reason :/Glad you're all good. I guess you're in the US if you have to pay just to get looked at? I guess for next time try listen to some relaxing music? Sound of the waves or something..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk