PDA

View Full Version : Really need advice , I'm going mad

TRISTAN
08-07-17, 17:16
Been suffering from this for quite a few years now and getting to the stage where I just can't cope any more , I'm married with 3 boys and my anxiety reached a whole new level in march and ended up in acu for about 3 weeks , since I have been out I have had a few Ned changes and not been to work since

Looking for advice and some reassurance , i wake with it and now it seems to stay all day and I look forward to the point where I take a sleeping pill and it all floats away till I wake up and start again

I'm afraid I will loose my job over this and my wife bless her has had enough now and it's not good on my boys who love me and just want me better .

So so fed up to the point of going back to acu

pulisa
08-07-17, 18:23
Living in a constant anxiety state is horrible and can make you think all sorts but you are not going mad. You are under a hell of a lot of pressure to get better as regards your family and your work and when you continue to feel as if you are losing control and are in a constant living hell it does make you question your sanity.

Would going back to the ACU make you feel safer? You may think it would but the reality may be different. You perceive that your wife is getting fed up of you but in fact she may just be frustrated that she can't help to make you feel better and more "normal" ?