PDA

View Full Version : Ughhh why now?

Hypomean
08-07-17, 18:35
Last night I stretched. I have really tight back muscles. I was usually able to crack and stretch my back pretty easily. Lately I couldn't even twist because my back is just too tense. Will finally last night I put a round pillow under my back that made my stomach stick out like I was pregnant. The stretch felt good, then I did feel some discomfort in my ribs so I stopped. I went ahead and took out the pillow proceeded to stretch my back by twisting to my side which finally my back cracked and I felt some of the tension ease. I was laying flat on my back when all of a sudden I felt a lightening jab of pain all around my stomach, just a quick jab. It knocked the air out of me soon after I felt like I shouldn't move and then my shirt felt heavy on my stomach. I started dealing with gurgles in my stomach. So I thought maybe trapped gas irritated a nerve?
But why would it "paralyze" me. Right now I feeel a slight ache where I felt that jab of pain.

Could this be from gas or irritated nerve from stretching?

Phuzella
08-07-17, 18:41
I guess you've pulled a muscle??

Hypomean
08-07-17, 20:42
I guess you've pulled a muscle??

Could be.

I know the mind is powerful. I went through periods were I thought I had DVT in my leg and my leg would hurt so bad until they told me it was not possible. And then same with heart attack symptoms and I would be fine.
This stomach thing is bothering me right now. Cause it's like now I get mini jabs of the pain I felt. At times it really get to a point were I feel like I can't breath. Other times. My stomach muscles feel weak. The most I can describe it is after I gave birth and you stand up for the first time and you just feel the weight of the stomach gone so you feel hollow. Right now is the point where I hate this anxiety thing, you can be going through something and not really know how to respond because you think of whether or not it's a real cause for concern.