PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensations and vibrations

scaredgirl86
09-07-17, 03:50
I don't want to get all worried but anything surrounding the breast area makes me freak out. It started with few days ago I have this inner itchy tingly feeling in collarbone now it movkingbto above breast. It's hard to explain the feeling. I also have internal buzzing feeling there and breasts.Im worried I have cancer growing and that's why I feel that. I'm hoping it's anxiety and cause I'm thinking about it I feel weird vibrations. Any advice

eros38
09-07-17, 04:12
Just found this from the HEALTH CENTRAL WEBSITE.

"Martee L. Hensley, M.D., a medical oncologist at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, writes about breast vibration as follows:

“While feeling vibrations in the breast is a rather uncommon complaint, these sensations have not been associated with any serious condition. It is sometimes hard to pinpoint an exact cause… [but it’s] highly unlikely that there is cause for alarm, whatever the specific explanation.

“Some possible causes may include muscle twitching – breast tissue does have a small amount of muscle in it, and these muscles may involuntarily contract, like a muscle spasm you might feel in a larger muscle. The chest-wall muscles behind the breast tissue might also contract or spasm.”

Judging by reader feedback, the vibration often goes away after several weeks. And your vibrating breast, though annoying, isn’t a breast cancer symptom – at least according to any of the responsible sources that track and report breast cancer symptoms."

---------- Post added at 04:12 ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 ----------

It could also be anxiety. I get vibration/fluttering feelings in my chest with it.

scaredgirl86
09-07-17, 05:44
Thanks