PDA

View Full Version : Pancreatic Fear, or Other C Fear

aanns_GAD
09-07-17, 04:32
Okay so for about five days or so I've been having such bad anxiety. We are going on a big vacation for seven days and I'm staying in the same house as my inlaws. I love them but I've never done this before and it's worrying me.

Okay onto the physical stuff.

I have ibs, it presented two years ago when I felt a lump in my middle abdomen and freaked out that I had a tumor. Went to four docs and all said it was from when gas gets trapped in the bendings of the intestines and from my constipation from the ibs. I've pretty much chilled on that but late for the past week or so I've been having some weird things going on.

I had some hard movements that caused some blood to happen on the tp and it freaked me out. I'm trying to not worry but then the next day there was mucus. That scared me. The stools fell apart for the next one and then I didn't go for 24 hours. This afternoon it was a small amount but held together and seemed hard.

I'm having some dull aches in my abdomen and lower back. It's been on and off. I'm also feeling some pressure in my bottom. Weird I know. I can't tell if it's just because I'm so focused on that area or not. I'm worried that I have a blockage or poop that can't come out or Pancreatic C or bowel C. I'm scared I'll go on vacay and something bad will happen and I'm worried about appendicitis.

Idk what to do or what to think. Help.

Health Anxiety Dad
09-07-17, 04:42
Pancreatic cancer stool presents as clay/ashen coloured and is loose/diarrhoea. Other cancer stool presents as black/dark blood, which is from internal bleeding. If your stool is brown you are largely good to go.

Of greater concern is dull abdominal and back ache. Especially if it is unrelenting. If you have unrelenting abdominal pain, 24/7 for days, then it's time for an abdominal ultrasound.

I'm not a doctor. My knowledge comes from 16 years of emergency first aid training/experience and the Internet. So take that for what it's worth, aka not much!