PDA

View Full Version : Am I pregnant?

NiazKillam
09-07-17, 17:22
I heard it's impossible but my anxiety won't allow me to believe it. Me and my bf were dry humping and he had his sweats and boxers on and I had my pants and underwear on. He said he precumed a little in his pants but he never came. I'm just worried. and there's a bit pain in my abdomen ,sometimes in the right side of my stomach and even in the left side. Sometimes my middle. But I felt the pain before we started. And I keep having to s*it. My friends say its ovulation but the discomfort has been for four days. Idk if it's my anxiety or what but could I be pregnant. Ps I've had this weird sensation in my abdomen for 5 days now it feels like gas kinda idk if it's ovulation but I'm freaking out because I'm still a virgin and I never had sex. Can someone ease my mind? Like I get my period around the 21st but I'm scared I won't what could this be?:unsure: I know this seems silly but I'm freaking out and shaking.

jayware33
09-07-17, 18:48
Go to a dr if you're concerned, there's no way on earth we can answer your question. :-) There was no intercourse or contact so it's extremely unlikely, almost impossible.

snowghost57
09-07-17, 18:56
Jay, I like your quote! Niaz, get a home pregnancy test if this is causing you to freak out or see a doctor.

NiazKillam
09-07-17, 19:00
I would go see a doctor but I have no insurance and we only did this 5 days ago so the test wouldn't be accurate. :"/

jayware33
09-07-17, 19:02
I would go see a doctor but I have no insurance and we only did this 5 days ago so the test wouldn't be accurate. :"/

So what makes you think we will be able to tell if you're pregnant? I'm sorry but this is not something we can answer. Agree with poster above, wait and get a test.

NiazKillam
09-07-17, 19:13
Idk maybe it's just my anxiety. We've never had sex and I guess I'm just scared by the feelings that came afterwards. Thanks for trying to help

Catherine S
09-07-17, 19:14
Can you not buy a home pregnancy test in a pharmacy?

:)

NiazKillam
09-07-17, 19:17
It wouldn't be accurate as for we only did this 5 days ago. And I'm scared to wait. A part of me knows it's impossible because we never had sex as I am still a virgin but the weird feeling I got afterwards is what's causing me to freak out if that makes sense

jayware33
09-07-17, 19:21
I feel I told you you "you're pregnant". You wouldn't believe me, because you know it's impossible. I get the anxiety, but I think you know the answer. The feelings you're getting could be literraly anything (besides being pregnant). Constipation or IBSfor example as you said you need to go more often.
Just wait it out, then get a test to be assured :-).

Jackrabbit
09-07-17, 19:21
Im 99% sure you're not pregnant. But if you are worried that the slightest bit of semen got inside of you then I would see your doctor and they can do a simple blood test. But again, the chances of you getting pregnant for something like that are near impossible.

Actually...its just impossible. It would be amazing if semen got through four layers of material and found its way into your vagina.

Sounds hormonal/anxiety. The two play off of each other.

NiazKillam
09-07-17, 19:25
Thank you guys so much :-)

Bianca1996
09-07-17, 22:47
Ok. I'm gonna give you tough love. You're being absolutely ridiculous. You're not pregnant. It's not 99%, it's 100%. He never even came! And yes, there's a chance if you have sex, a small chance, that if he doesn't come you could get pregnant. But with a year of having regular sex 96% still won't get pregnant, using the pullout method perfectly. This is because precum can contain small amounts of sperm but they need to be deposited directly inside to even have a chance of impregnating you.

I read the horror stories too about people getting pregnant without sex. But guess what? I couldn't really find any people who actually got pregnant without sex, maybe once in a blue moon someone does if their partner ejaculates directly into the vaginal opening. Which didn't happen.

When I was convinced I was pregnant, my brain made up every symptom. I even missed a whole period for the first time in a month. No matter what symptoms you have you are NOT PREGNANT. You're fine.

Theoretically, yes you maybe could get pregnant without sex. But you have a better chance of winning the lottery. And if he didn't even come? Absolutely no chance. Stop! Worrying!

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Also, you both had clothes on??? Girl, you have to be kidding. Even if he came in his pants there would be NO chance that sperm swims through 4 layers of clothes and into your vagina. Are you crazy? Absolutely not. Absolutely.

Turnaround00
09-07-17, 23:24
maybe if you were the virgin mary :)

NiazKillam
10-07-17, 06:31
Thanks guys. Yeah rn my brain is making up every little thing and sensation.