PDA

View Full Version : Have not stopped crying tonight 😢

laura1988
09-07-17, 22:53
Hi guys,

I am sat in bed crying! I have had a stomach ache on and off for the past two days and tonight i have a temperature, i've been having issues with tooth infections for around 2 years and now i am afraid the infection has gone to my blood! Am i being silly or could there be a chance? Im afraid if i go to sleep i wont wake up 😢😢😢

Autumn4
09-07-17, 23:07
Have you had antibiotics for the tooth infections ? Do you have a tooth infection at the moment ?

laura1988
09-07-17, 23:14
I have had antibiotics on amd off, i have had no pain for a while so dont think i have atm x

---------- Post added at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

Its a low grade fever, around 100 and the stomach ache kees feeling like i need the loo (sorry tmi)

Autumn4
09-07-17, 23:21
I Think it sounds like a stomach bug that will just pass through within 24/48 hours. If you have no tooth infection at the moment & not on antibiotics then it is just a tummy bug. Go for a BM if you can as that will help.

Fishmanpa
09-07-17, 23:21
Is there a chance that this could be a garden variety tummy bug as opposed to a blood infection from an inactive previous tooth issue?

Positive thoughts

ScaredLizard
09-07-17, 23:52
Sounds like a tummy bug! They can have fevers and make you feel nasty

laura1988
09-07-17, 23:58
Thank you guys, i hope i feel better tomorrow, heart rate is normal so am thinking i maybe losing my mind! I really do hate this illness! Xx

nervousnelly52
10-07-17, 03:21
Relax! You DO NOT HAVE THIS.

If you had sepsis, you would be in shock. Septic shock is a medical emergency. You would know. There would be no doubt in your mind that something was very wrong, if you were even conscious. It wouldn't just give you a fever and a tummy ache.

laura1988
10-07-17, 11:11
Thank you everyone for your replies :) im still feeling yucky, have spoken to the doctor who beleives most of it is anxiety, but just doesn't stop your mind telling you its something else xx

Bike Rider
10-07-17, 11:18
Its just a bug you have picked up Laura.

If you had any type of infection, the body would go into overdrive to fight it and your heart rate would be up.

Relax, keep calm and watch them fall of there bikes in the Tour de France.