PDA

View Full Version : MS symptoms? Fear of BT?

Eventhesparrows
09-07-17, 23:33
For the past two weeks I've been experiencing dizziness/vertigo - especially after driving, or when moving around the kitchen too quickly. It's been almost continuous, minus two or three good days this past week. However, when I'm having a bad day with the dizziness, I also have a frequent urge to urinate, and....I'M SNEEZING A LOT!

To me, I've come to the conclusion (after Dr. Google) that I have a brain stem tumor. I'm very scared, but doing my best to surrender my health and my life to God...but it's hard with 3 kiddos and a loving husband....ya know?

I was examined by an ENT, who wasn't worried and scheduled me for a balance test at the end of the month.
I mean...what else could these symptoms be?

ScaredLizard
09-07-17, 23:37
Anxiety. Fluid in the you inner ear from sinus drainage or allergies. Especially with your sneezing. I'm betting you have some fluid build up

Eventhesparrows
10-07-17, 00:44
When the ENT checked last Thursday, there was no fluid in either ear.

Ryzinn
10-07-17, 02:07
I've also been experiencing similar symptoms. Is there any way I can check for inner ear issues myself?

Eventhesparrows
10-07-17, 02:49
No way of truly knowing without a doctor's expertise/medical imaging.

helenclaire
10-07-17, 06:57
Hi,
I have suffered with dizzy spells on and off for years and I'm still here so I take that as a good sign.
However they have been worse the last couple of weeks, I have tried to be rational and tell myself it's down to the weather, I have been through the B.T worries countless times and still worry about it even though I think by now my symptoms would be a lot more severe. I don't get headaches or numbness it's literally just the dizziness but it's a horrible scary sensation and always makes me panic. Everyday I wake up worrying about it and I know that worry definately makes it worse. Hope it eases for you soon.

Eventhesparrows
10-07-17, 14:14
This isn't my first bout with dizziness either...however, I've never experienced it like this, or for this long of a duration. I also haven't experienced it with other neurological symptoms...such as the frequent urge to urinate and the frequent sneezing.