PDA

View Full Version : Easily palpable lymph nodes for nearly two years

veryworriedgal
10-07-17, 16:44
Hello! Much like my username, i am a very worried gal about these lymph nodes that are easily felt on the left side of my neck. They fluctuate between 0.5-1cm depending on how much i prod at them or any other factor. They aren't usually tender (usually meaning again, when i'm not messing with them) nor do they cause me any pain. They move around very very very easily. I haven't had any weight loss or other symptoms, but a few days ago i read about low-grade lymphoma and my hypochondria on this specific thing flared back up, and so it brought me here. i'm not that thin of a person, but in my neck i am, strangely enough. Is it normal - since i'm thin there - to feel the nodes? I'm not able to visit a doctor unless it seems to be something extremely serious, and i'm holding onto the hopes that it isn't. Much appreciated for any help that i can receive here that can put my mind at ease. thank you

(also, how do i keep my fingers off of those nodes? that definitely doesn't help my problem here :doh:)

Fishmanpa
10-07-17, 16:47
This is an extremely common subject here. If you look at the bottom of the page you'll see similar threads that were posted recently :)

Positive thoughts