PDA

View Full Version : Toothache, dentist tomorrow, petrified!

rooby
10-07-17, 17:48
When I had a tooth out 4 years ago it took an hour and the roots broke and everything. I now am freaking out cos I have terrible pain in a back wisdom tooth and have dentist tomorrow aft. a friend is going to bring me because I know I will be in a state, I have propanol 10mg but they do nothing, any reassurance would be so appreciated x

ShaunRyder
10-07-17, 17:52
The thought of the dentist can be very scary, I went last year for some treatment and I was petrified and even worse in the waiting room but when I got into the room and onto the chair and started speaking with the dentist I was actually okay, the treatment wasn't even that bad and it was just all in my head. You'll be fine and it'll be over in no time. :yesyes:

unsure_about_this
10-07-17, 18:51
Hi Rooby.

Tell the dentist you are scared, even though I been for checkups, had treatments at the dentist during my 33 years on earth. when I started speaking to my current dentist, she if fine, dentists are not mind readers if you dont them. good luck with your appoinment tomoorw

ChildOfTheKing
11-07-17, 03:29
I know dentists can be intimidating but you will be ok trust me. Let the dentist know that you are anxious as they know how to handle it more times than none. Good luck and hope you feel better.