PDA

View Full Version : Fleeting chest pains! really worrying me!

worrywart22
11-07-17, 04:37
The last day or so I have been getting fleeting chest pain on the left side of my chest. The only way i can describe it is as a lighting bolt shock. very quick and fleeting. i have no other symptoms. Ive read that fleeting pain that you can pinpoint is rarely heart related but im still stressed out and scared!!

Nervousewreck
11-07-17, 08:14
Don't psyche yourself out go and explain it to your Dr. My aunt had chest pains they found out her heart beat was irregular I cant stress this to you enough check with your Dr. please

worrywart22
11-07-17, 08:48
Don't psyche yourself out go and explain it to your Dr. My aunt had chest pains they found out her heart beat was irregular I cant stress this to you enough check with your Dr. please

I have had 3 ekgs before and none showed an irregular heartbeat?

jayware33
11-07-17, 12:48
I have had 3 ekgs before and none showed an irregular heartbeat?

Were they 24hr or other beer ECG's? Sometimes the irregular beat comes and goes and can't always be seen on a standard ECG that gives a 20 second printout. I dont mean to worry you, and the odds are islets nothing sinister, however; get it checked by your doctor.

Usually heart pain is lasting, it radiates to the jaw and arm and has a crushing type of pain. It doesn't really go with what you're saying.