PDA

View Full Version : Feeling nauseated, worried about what I've eaten

aymia
11-07-17, 21:29
I've been struggling to stay full this past week, I've had to eat a selective choice of foods, mainly bland. Today I wondered if I had eaten enough calories so I decided to up my intake and eat a jacket potato with beans and cheese. The beans were kinda salty but it actually managed to keep me full. I had a bit of some barbecue chicken I also made and slept for 2 hours. I'm now feeling nauseated and I have checked the chicken a million times. I had cooked it for an hour but I didn't use my meat thermometer (which I bought to reduce anxiety about cooking meat). I concluded the meat is fine and I didn't have much. Then I remembered I had left the spoon kn the baked beans for a day or so and my mum had said "that's how you poison yourself" before taking the spoon out. Now I'm worried about that! I feel super sick and we have ko ginger either plus my anxiety is just going "what if what if what if".

TattooArtist
11-07-17, 22:35
You do realize that wolves eat the raw guts out of a deer with extreme gusto, yes? It sounds like you spend a lot of time worrying about food. The anxiety alone is going to give you an uspet stomach... I hereby give you permission to stop worrying about this. Just eat when you are hungry and follow a recipe if you are cooking meat to reduce anxiety about cook times. If the chicken went white it's fine... I never use a meat thermometer unless making an oven roast as it is largely unnecessary. Even eating meat raw will not necessarily make you sick. Don't make it a self fulfilling prophecy.