PDA

View Full Version : Mirtazapine

h5hwt
12-07-17, 12:35
I have had a tough time over the past years and struggled with depression. I didn't think it would happen to me as I was so strong, up beat and had so much get up and go it was frightening. Nothing worried me, I took on every situation head on and felt wonderful until things started to go wrong in my life.

So I decided to join the gym and that is what saved me to a certain extend, I still train 4 times a week but there was something missing, I still couldn't shake the bad thoughts, sleep was horrendous and I just didn't feel like doing anything some days which was so out of character for me. I knew I had to do things but just couldn't be bothered!

So I went to the doctors and he subscribed Mirtazapine 15mg to start and immediately the bad thoughts went, I mean within a few days and my sleep patterns altered straight away, I was knocked out! I have never ever slept like I do now, my sleep is so deep, its incredible! You don't feel like getting out of bed mind, I have found the best way is to just get up and go straight in the shower or you will be there for ages! You will dream for the first week or two but this does subside but the sleep is amazing!

The first month, you will feel a bit out of it but it does get better.

After 2 months I still didn't feel 100% and was subscribed a bigger dose 30mg, what a difference that made! My mood is so much better, my sleep is still great but I am glad I did it gradually and now I feel great.

As for side affects, dry mouth is one but that's not too bad and weight gain is the other but that does subside, I put a stone on in the first month but thats slowly coming off now as my appetite is back to normal, if anything because you are conscious of the weight gain you are more careful about what you eat so I take that as a positive.

This drug saved me and is brilliant, just keep taking the tablets and after a month or two you will see a huge difference.

Maca44
12-07-17, 16:39
You often just hear the bad things some people experience with any drug but it's great to hear just how good this drug can be.

I have had nothing but positive effects from this drug it's worked so well for me and it was moving upto 30mg dose that really changed things. Just feel like i'm living again which was a feeling I thought I would never feel again :)