PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida!

Kalo
12-07-17, 17:52
New to the site and just looking for some tips on travel anxiety. I'm trying to go on a trip in September with my gf but I have a very difficult time with travel, even just an hour away. I am trying to learn practices and techniques to help me reach my goal of driving 5 hrs away. Any tips would be much appreciated! :D

venusbluejeans
12-07-17, 18:00
Hiya Kalo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

no-chill
13-07-17, 05:50
Hi there! I'm new too. It looks like not too many people respond to these introductions. As far as travel anxiety, I know a couple of good pressure points to use. One is in the wrist (and personally helps me the most) and there's another in your hand. Both are fantastic when combined with breathing exercises. Look them up, they do help. :)

season
14-07-17, 07:58
Hi look at the tapping techniques. So many people are using this for so many different problems. You Tube shows you how and also explains how it helps. Give it a try.