PDA

View Full Version : Melanoma fears

RVP
12-07-17, 21:21
Hi guys, haven't posted on here in a long while, but today whilst eating my little toe on my foot felt a little numb (it has felt like this before in the past, sometimes years apart) so not concerned about that.

I was aware I had a mole on my little toe but I took my socks off and immediately started to worry that it may be cancerous. I started to google and then typed in numbness and there we go, one of the symptoms MAY be numbness/tingling where the melanoma is.

Now I've scared the crap out of myself and now I think I have melanoma.

I have provided a picture of the mole.
http://imgur.com/QM6izHa

jayware33
12-07-17, 21:24
It's unlikely melanoma due to its location. It would naturally be exposed to less sunlight. It doesn't look like anything sinister. Go to your doctor as I don't think anyone here can diagnose it.

bin tenn
13-07-17, 01:10
I'd say ask your doc. He/she can advise accordingly. It doesn't immediately appear to be abnormal, and many people have much stranger looking moles and freckles in even more odd places, and they're fine. But your doc can tell for sure. I do think it looks a tad odd (not necessarily malignant or harmful), but I'm not qualified to say with any degree of real certainty.