PDA

View Full Version : Is mental fatigue pretty obvious?

Aleman200
12-07-17, 21:35
For the past couple of days, I have been reeling from what feels like a few weeks of varied panic and i swear a constant state of anxiety. My neck right at the top of my spine is absolutely sore and painful and i've had a mild headache for a couple of days, not to mention i have this drunk sort of dizzy feeling where it's hard to focus on things, i can still do things like drive, watch tv, read etc. It's just difficult at first glance.

Now my first thought was "it's just a passing thing" but now it's gone on for a couple of days and i'm feeling a bit worried. Could it just be from my body being in a constant state of alert and tense for so long? It's finally caught up to me? I'm just concerned about this headache.

I'm trying to get back onto Citalopram but GP said i have to wait for 2 weeks till i've seen my endocrinologist about some hormone levels because he doesn't wanna mess with the results. Which is fair enough, i wish i could get back on it now though, AD's helped me so much.

MyNameIsTerry
13-07-17, 01:13
Your first thought is right. Episodes of DP/DR are common after periods of high anxiety or panic attacks for this reason.

I've often found I have periods of feeling "washed out" for a few days or more after a difficult spike.

Aleman200
13-07-17, 09:38
Ah see that's exactly what I was thinking, maybe I'll have a nice hot bath to relax myself :p thanks again terry i don't think I say it enough!