PDA

View Full Version : Is this anxiety?

jnrmommy
13-07-17, 02:42
Hello,

I get extremely dizziness which then leads me to panic. I have been to ENT who ordered and MRI. I am waiting to have that done. Could anxiety cause debilitating vertigo? Also symptoms seem to be exacerbated around monthly cycle. Has anyone had this?

venusbluejeans
13-07-17, 02:48
Hiya jnrmommy and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

no-chill
13-07-17, 05:05
Hi there. I get a little lightheaded when I'm in fear/panic mode. It's nothing too bad, though. Do you do a lot of heavy breathing when you're anxious? The extra oxygen from hyperventilation can definitely do it.
Just a thought. :)

jnrmommy
13-07-17, 13:11
I do my breathing exercises. I cannot understand why I am getting dizzy. The dizziness will come out of nowhere. I can be watching TV and the room just starts to spin. I went to ENT and will have an MRI, but it is very scary and debilitating. I cannot imagine that anxiety causes the extreme vertigo, as the panic comes after I experience the dizziness. Thanks.