PDA

View Full Version : Anxious.

Hypomean
13-07-17, 06:07
So I am dealing with anxious chest recently don't know why I just am.
It feels like butterflies in my chest.
It was so bad last night that I cried myself to sleep. I had a restless sleep kept dreaming I was mad and I would wake up mad.
Woke up to the anxious chest and then my mom came to visit and we went out. Just her my daughter and I. At first my chest would hurt. But it was like the first 15 minutes then afterwards I felt. Nothing. Nothing at all. We get home I felt the anxious butterflies in my chest again. My head began to hurt. More after I ate a soup that to me tasted super salty. Then since it hurt more I started freaking out about having high blood pressure and I'm back to square one on the anxiousness. Thinking about checking my blood pressure freaks me out. Sends me into a panic.
I'm scared that probably this whole thing is my blood pressure goin to high levels.
I mean can't it manifest itself like that?
The fact that my anxiousness went away when I was out a great indication it is just all in my head?

jayware33
13-07-17, 06:19
It sounds like you've thought all these symptoms. The butterflies in your chest, can you be more specific? Could be adrenaline or heart palpitations. Do you feel forceful beats?

The fact you went out and felt better sounds like anxiety

Hypomean
13-07-17, 07:12
It sounds like you've thought all these symptoms. The butterflies in your chest, can you be more specific? Could be adrenaline or heart palpitations. Do you feel forceful beats?

The fact you went out and felt better sounds like anxiety

It's a feeling like that moment you get scared and you feel that drop in your insides. Or like when you are so built up with emotions your chest feels funny like a tickling in the insides.