PDA

View Full Version : different forums different answers

braindead
14-07-17, 10:50
i just read another forum that told a guy cymbalta will make his anxiery worse and to tell his doc to change his med????/ i wish they wouldnt say these things without thinking. i have been on cymbalta now for 7 weeks and my depression has lifted a lot to what it was, and even though i still get anxiety its not has bad had before cymbalta . It tells you on the leaflet it helps anxiety so why dont they think before giving wrong info out . :curse::curse::curse:

MyNameIsTerry
15-07-17, 01:20
Yeah, we need to remain open minded. Duloxetine made my anxiety so much worse and took me years to get beyond the mess it caused but all med are individual. It also caused me mood swings and I only ever sorted them out with supplements.

Like on here, I've seen a couple of people have negative experiences like me but also people who had no side effects (jammy sods!) and found it helped them.

braindead
15-07-17, 10:05
Yeah, we need to remain open minded. Duloxetine made my anxiety so much worse and took me years to get beyond the mess it caused but all med are individual. It also caused me mood swings and I only ever sorted them out with supplements.

Like on here, I've seen a couple of people have negative experiences like me but also people who had no side effects (jammy sods!) and found it helped them.

the only side effect i get is constipation , but i dont think i am getting enough help at 60mg. but i dont mind boosting seratonin but not norephinethrine you need to find thats right level. i am only on cymbalta because its 1 of the only meds left for me i have been on them all near has dam, on my records it shows 20 years ago i was on 120mg and doing well but i aborted it for some reason , probuably sexual problems i wont stand for that